in Lake Superior State University that teach Nursing Edit
at Lake Superior State University, Sault Sainte Marie, MI
are you Kathy Berchem?

10/10/2013
good
HLTH 232 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She knows what she is talking about and doesn't often go off topic. She will give real life examples, which is super helpful. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about her. She is the BEST professor I have ever had, and many other classmates of mine agree.

10/10/2013
good
NURS 212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is one of the best professors you will ever have. She will not just give you an A though, you have to earn it. She explains things very clearly and is SUPER approachable. The only negative thing is that she doesn't teach higher than NURS 212. She is amazing

03/25/2013
good
NURS212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers at lake state

12/30/2012
good
NURS212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My favorite professor in 5 yrs of school. One of the most intelligent individuals I have ever met, yet she explains things so incredibly well. Most helpful professor ever. Kind and compassionate. My brother was in an accident over summer break and she brought a meal to my family because someone told her about it. LOVE, LOVE HER! Take her classes!

09/17/2010
good

She is definatley my favorite professor at Lake State! She cares about her students and wants them to succeed. I am so glad I get to have her as a professor. I look forward to going to her class!

09/01/2010
good
Nur212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is very professional and down to earth. She is very knowlegable and very organized. Her style is one of a kind. Enjoy her while you can. Wish she taught at the higher level!

01/28/2010
nrsg101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very snobby...come down to our level kathy...and get your nose our of the sky...

04/03/2008
good
NURS212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Kathy is amazing!!!! She is super helpful and never ceases to go above and beyond her duty for her students. She is extremely approachable and understanding. Plus, she has a very positive attitude, which never hurts.

01/27/2008
good
HLTH232 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of my favorite professors. She was well organized and knew what she was doing and knew what she wanted out of us. I really wish she taught all of the classes for the nursing department.

12/13/2007
good
HLTH232 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Keeps class attention well! Powerpoints are very helpful. She is willing to go out of her way to help you! Great Professor!!