in Ave Maria University that teach Literature Edit
Travis Curtright
Professor in the Literature department
at Ave Maria University, Ave Maria, FL
are you Travis Curtright?
1.6

11/13/2012
good
LIT401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Loved him! A great teacher

12/14/2011
good
class1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Curtright is a gift to the students lucky enough to be in his class. His passion and knowledge exceed every expectation. Dr. Curtright has genuine care and respect for every student and guides the student to success. Simply the best.....A+ for Dr. Curtright.

12/06/2011
good
LIT405 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fantastic professor! We're incredibly lucky to have him at AMU!

08/30/2010
good
LITR307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took several of Dr. Curtright's courses and he is an incredible professor who is passionate about the subject. I learned so much from his classes and I wish I could have taken more of them. :)

06/06/2010
good
LITR205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

There's little than can still be said about Dr. Curtright that hasn't already been said. He's an incredible teacher, an awesome advisor, and a great person all around. He really takes an interest in his students, both academically and personally, and it has been a true privilege and pleasure to have been his student.

11/17/2009
good
LITR307 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Curtright is an amazing professor -- I've taken several classes with him and I thoroughly enjoyed them! He is so knowledgeable and very good at imparting that knowledge to his students.

11/15/2009
good
LITR305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I first had Dr. Curtright as a sophomore in a junior level class. I was so intimidated, but it ended up rocking my world. He is by far the most difficult grader I've ever had, but it was so good for my academic development because he both expects the best from every student, and actually devotes the time and expertise to draw the best out.

11/15/2009
good
lit305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Curtright was extremely difficult but very fair. He graded everyone according to their personal development in the class (unlike other who may grade your first paper and then decide that you are a C or B student). He was very passionate about the material that he taught.

09/29/2009
good

Dr. Curtright is a great professor! I took his Junior poet course and learned so much. Dr. Curtright was always available to talk about my project and point me in the right direction. I love classes where the professor some how gives you a passion to want to learn as much as possible.

05/08/2009
good
LITR104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor. His knowledge is staggering, his lectures amazing, and he is just an all around fantastic guy. If you're not lucky enough to be placed in him, transfer in.

02/26/2009
good
LITR103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've always considered myself a bookworm, but never even considered a literature major before taking his class first semester. Awesome teacher. Very difficult grader but if you do well in his classes, you'll do well in any lit class at AMU.

12/05/2008
good

Dr. Curtright is an amazing teacher. You will come out of his classes with knowledge of not just literature, but philosophy, Latin, and logic. He's a must take.

10/17/2006
good
LITR105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

As head of the AMU Literature deparment, Dr. Curtright is a good prof to take first semester. He's a hard essay grader and emphasizes close reading of text (expects you to memorize names of characters in the Iliad and Odyssey, with correct spelling), but he says that if you can do well in his class, you'll do well in all literature classes at AMU.

04/27/2006
good
LITR 103/104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Curtright is almost God, and he knows it. ^_^ One of the best lecturers I've ever had, and good with helping with papers. After having had him for two semesters, I want to marry him and have his children.