in University of California Davis that teach Chemistry Edit
Professor in the Chemistry department
at University of California Davis, Davis, CA
01/26/2015
good
chem2A Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Amazing lectures" "Respected by students" "Tests are tough"

Enderle is a great professor and always willing to help his students. He does tons of practice problems and holds tons of review sessions. He also has an awesome reader and practice tests. DEFINITELY TAKE IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!! I wish I could've had him for chem2b and c too.

01/14/2015
good
CHE2A Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Hilarious" "Would take again" "Amazing lectures"

He makes everything clear and his office hour is quite helpful. He use his own reader which even saved my life in the other CHE2 classes. Attendance not required but his lecture is closely related to his tests. The only thing is that students chose his class are smart(I dont know why!!!) so you have to work really hard to get an A. Great Prof!

01/08/2015
good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+
"Tough Grader" "Tests are tough" "Amazing lectures"

Definitely buy his readers, they are super helpful, and you don't have to read the textbook. His lectures are extremely clear. He is funny, and makes each class entertaining. I used his reader only and did my homework. There is little to no curve in his class.

01/05/2015
good
2A Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures"

I crashed this class F13 (I had Hayashi) and he is definitely the reason I passed chem. Reader and office hours are super helpful. I even bought his reader for 2B and 2C as well and used them a lot! Hard grader so I recommend taking an easier grader but going to Enderles lecture. Nice guy!

good
chem2a Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C
"Tough Grader" "Skip class? You won't pass." "Tests are tough"

This class is HARD. Sure, everyone loves Enderle since he's a good professor but the class requires lots of work. It's difficult to get one on one with him since it's packed often in his office. I studied A LOT for the final and I got 60% because the questions were so difficult that I ran out of it. The concepts are easy but not the questions.

good
CHE 2B Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Skip class? You won't pass." "Amazing lectures"

Professor Enderle is the BEST! He is EXTREMELY enthusiastic during lectures and he makes it very interesting. It is because of him that I truly love chemistry and wish to learn more. His tests are tough so you really have to study for each exam. Seek help when you need it. Use his readers and youtube videos, they are ESSENTIAL to doing well.

good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Amazing lectures" "Tests are tough"

Professor Enderle is the BEST! He is EXTREMELY enthusiastic during lectures and he makes it very interesting. His readers were very helpful in preparing for the exams and also were very helpful for clarifying concepts in the book that were hard to understand. His exams are challenging but if you attend lecture you will be fine. TAKE HIM IF YOU CAN!

12/22/2014
good
Chem2A Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures"

I went to every lecture and ended up with a B+ in the class. Professor Enderle is a great instructor, which is why the curve was practically nonexistent if you were in the AB range (not sure about other grades). Overall, he was a great instructor and very funny! Midterms were fair, but I struggled a bit on the final.

12/21/2014
good
Che 2A Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures" "Tests are tough"

Enderle is a great chem professor! His lecture notes and practice exam readers are a must have for this course. 2 midterms, which were pretty hard but that may be due to my lack of studying. The final is common and wasn't too bad. The test averages were pretty high this quarter so the curve was barely there but he also curves the class at the end

12/20/2014
good
2A Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Amazing lectures" "Clear grading criteria" "Would take again"

One of the best professor in UCDavis!!! He makes hard chemistry like art performance, doing lots of demos and experiments. I like his teaching style, which is funny and passionate. Overall, take him you won't regret! Also, lots of extra credit cam bump you up, so do these!

12/20/2014
good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Respected by students" "There for you" "Would take again"

Enderle is one of the best chemistry professors. His lectures are both clear and fun, and he makes hard concepts easier to understand. He will genuinely help you during office hours. His exam reader is very helpful to prepare for tests. Tests are not tricky, but they can be hard. A nice, funny, clear, and awesome professor. Take him if you can!

12/19/2014
good
Che 2 Series Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+
"Hilarious" "There for you" "Amazing lectures"

I never took this guy, but I attended his lectures for Chem 2A and I watched his videos for the whole CHE 2 series. He saved my life. One of the only competent CHE 2 professors, an amazing lecturer, and a stand-up guy. I've heard his tests are difficult, but he gives you the tools you need to do well on them.

12/09/2014
good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I adore Dr. Enderle. He genuinely tries his best to make sure you succeed and is one of the best lecturers at Davis. If you ever get a chance, take him! Oh, but remember that you need to buy a code for his online hw. The bookstore sells it for $100+ so try to find a cheaper one online.

11/13/2014
good
"There for you" "Tests? Not many" "Gives good feedback"

BEST PROF EVER!!!!!!!!! I'll choose him at all cost. Humorous in class. His reader and practice exam help a lot. I even don't have to use the textbook. But there r so many genius in his class. I struggled a lot on the curve.

09/29/2014
good
Chem 2A Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Would take again" "Amazing lectures"

Fricken Amazing, great youtube channel for lesson, helpful office hours, would DEFINITELY take it again!!!

09/08/2014
good
CHE2B Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

Dr. Enderle was fantastic. I can't stand chemistry, but Dr. E tries very hard to explain things clearly and effectively. He genuinely wants students to succeed. He covers a lot of difficult material, but his tests are very straightforward. Not easy, but clear. I wish all my professors taught with this kind of enthusiasm and encouragement.

07/05/2014
good
CHE 2B Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best professor I have had during my first year in college. I had him for CHE 2A and 2B and I really enjoyed every moment of it. He is very helpful during his office hours and very enthusiastic about chemistry. The exams are a bit a tricky, but it is nothing that you haven't seen before. Overall, great professor. Definitely take a class with him

07/02/2014
good
CHE 2B D01 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easily the best professor I've had through my first year at Davis. Explains the material in a way that sticks with you and presents it in a way that makes it interesting. Just go to lecture and do the practice tests and you should have no problem getting a good grade. He also has plenty of opportunities for extra credit. Made chemistry fun!

06/16/2014
good
CHE 2B Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took both CHE 2A and CHE 2B for fun with Dr. Enderle. He is such a good professor that people from other classes attend his lectures. I also attended every single one of his office hours for the last two quarters, and they were the most helpful aspect of his teaching. He was always willing to do more practice resulting in my A+.

06/09/2014
good
CHE 2B Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He made going to lecture enjoyable, and this is coming from someone who usually hates learning science. Great professor and wonderful person. He really cares about his students and clearly loves to teach.