in University of California Davis that teach Chemistry Edit
at University of California Davis, Davis, CA
B
12/21/2014
good
Che 2A Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B
"Respected by students" "Tests are tough" "Amazing lectures"

Enderle is a great chem professor! His lecture notes and practice exam readers are a must have for this course. 2 midterms, which were pretty hard but that may be due to my lack of studying. The final is common and wasn't too bad. The test averages were pretty high this quarter so the curve was barely there but he also curves the class at the end

12/20/2014
good
2A Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Amazing lectures" "Clear grading criteria"

One of the best professor in UCDavis!!! He makes hard chemistry like art performance, doing lots of demos and experiments. I like his teaching style, which is funny and passionate. Overall, take him you won't regret! Also, lots of extra credit cam bump you up, so do these!

12/20/2014
good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"There for you" "Respected by students" "Would take again"

Enderle is one of the best chemistry professors. His lectures are both clear and fun, and he makes hard concepts easier to understand. He will genuinely help you during office hours. His exam reader is very helpful to prepare for tests. Tests are not tricky, but they can be hard. A nice, funny, clear, and awesome professor. Take him if you can!

12/19/2014
good
Che 2 Series Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+
"Hilarious" "Amazing lectures" "There for you"

I never took this guy, but I attended his lectures for Chem 2A and I watched his videos for the whole CHE 2 series. He saved my life. One of the only competent CHE 2 professors, an amazing lecturer, and a stand-up guy. I've heard his tests are difficult, but he gives you the tools you need to do well on them.

12/09/2014
good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I adore Dr. Enderle. He genuinely tries his best to make sure you succeed and is one of the best lecturers at Davis. If you ever get a chance, take him! Oh, but remember that you need to buy a code for his online hw. The bookstore sells it for $100+ so try to find a cheaper one online.

11/13/2014
good
CHE2A Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Gives good feedback" "There for you" "Tests? Not many"

BEST PROF EVER!!!!!!!!! I'll choose him at all cost. Humorous in class. His reader and practice exam help a lot. I even don't have to use the textbook. But there r so many genius in his class. I struggled a lot on the curve.

09/29/2014
good
Chem 2A Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "Amazing lectures"

Fricken Amazing, great youtube channel for lesson, helpful office hours, would DEFINITELY take it again!!!

09/08/2014
good
CHE2B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

Dr. Enderle was fantastic. I can't stand chemistry, but Dr. E tries very hard to explain things clearly and effectively. He genuinely wants students to succeed. He covers a lot of difficult material, but his tests are very straightforward. Not easy, but clear. I wish all my professors taught with this kind of enthusiasm and encouragement.

07/05/2014
good
CHE 2B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best professor I have had during my first year in college. I had him for CHE 2A and 2B and I really enjoyed every moment of it. He is very helpful during his office hours and very enthusiastic about chemistry. The exams are a bit a tricky, but it is nothing that you haven't seen before. Overall, great professor. Definitely take a class with him

07/02/2014
good
CHE 2B D01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easily the best professor I've had through my first year at Davis. Explains the material in a way that sticks with you and presents it in a way that makes it interesting. Just go to lecture and do the practice tests and you should have no problem getting a good grade. He also has plenty of opportunities for extra credit. Made chemistry fun!

06/16/2014
good
CHE 2B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took both CHE 2A and CHE 2B for fun with Dr. Enderle. He is such a good professor that people from other classes attend his lectures. I also attended every single one of his office hours for the last two quarters, and they were the most helpful aspect of his teaching. He was always willing to do more practice resulting in my A+.

06/09/2014
good
CHE 2B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He made going to lecture enjoyable, and this is coming from someone who usually hates learning science. Great professor and wonderful person. He really cares about his students and clearly loves to teach.

06/05/2014
good

Dr. Enderle is an amazing professor and an awesome person! He stimulated my interest in chemistry and helped me to understand it more. I wouldn't have gotten through this class without him. His reader is very helpful, so not much textbook use. He is very approachable, and always willing to help his students!

04/03/2014
good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Enderle lectures from his reader so a textbook isn't mandatory. He makes sure his students understand and is a great help in office hours too. Fun lectures and pretty cool demos during almost every lecture. Exams were fair and won't try to trick you like some other professors may. Take him if you can, great professor!

03/27/2014
good
CHE2A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I missed a good amount of his lectures, but he posts youtube videos online so it's fine if you miss them. He's a good lecturer though and really easy to understand. Use his readers instead of the textbook as they help a lot. Tests were alright. Take Che in the winter because the curve is almost always better in the winter than the fall.

03/21/2014
good
chem2a Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

amazing

03/13/2014
good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Chemistry is hard, but Dr. Enderle explains it clearly enough to make it seem easier. Personally, I hardly used the textbook, but that was because everything I needed to know was in his reader! His tests are hard, but the curves are pretty decent, and his review sessions are quite helpful. He is also very funny!

03/06/2014
good
CHE 002A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Enderle was amazing! His lectures were extremely helpful and his demos made the class even more fun to attend. Luckily for the Fall 2013 students who took his class, Halloween landed on a Thursday (lecture day) and we had a surprise Halloween show. Hands down the best professor I've had at Davis.

02/08/2014
good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This teacher's lecture was actually the first class I ever attended for my college career and I must say he set the bar high. He is a really really clear teacher. He always has interesting demos to show the class and has plenty of practice problems and exams that you SHOULD go through. If you do everything this teacher throws at you, you'll be fine

01/23/2014
good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Take Toupadakis' class for the awesome curve and slightly not as hard tests, and attend both his and Enderle's lecture. Also, find an amazing Enderle TA. I learned more from one lecture than I did the entire course in Toupadakis'.