Bryan Enderle at University of California Davis

Bryan Enderle

Number of ratings 396 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

4/3/14

CHE 2A

Dr. Enderle lectures from his reader so a textbook isn't mandatory. He makes sure his students understand and is a great help in office hours too. Fun lectures and pretty cool demos during almost every lecture. Exams were fair and won't try to trick you like some other professors may. Take him if you can, great professor!

3/27/14

CHE2A

I missed a good amount of his lectures, but he posts youtube videos online so it's fine if you miss them. He's a good lecturer though and really easy to understand. Use his readers instead of the textbook as they help a lot. Tests were alright. Take Che in the winter because the curve is almost always better in the winter than the fall.

3/21/14

chem2a

3/13/14

CHE 2A

Chemistry is hard, but Dr. Enderle explains it clearly enough to make it seem easier. Personally, I hardly used the textbook, but that was because everything I needed to know was in his reader! His tests are hard, but the curves are pretty decent, and his review sessions are quite helpful. He is also very funny!

3/6/14

CHE 002A

Dr. Enderle was amazing! His lectures were extremely helpful and his demos made the class even more fun to attend. Luckily for the Fall 2013 students who took his class, Halloween landed on a Thursday (lecture day) and we had a surprise Halloween show. Hands down the best professor I've had at Davis.

2/8/14

CHE 2A

This teacher's lecture was actually the first class I ever attended for my college career and I must say he set the bar high. He is a really really clear teacher. He always has interesting demos to show the class and has plenty of practice problems and exams that you SHOULD go through. If you do everything this teacher throws at you, you'll be fine

1/23/14

CHE 2A

Take Toupadakis' class for the awesome curve and slightly not as hard tests, and attend both his and Enderle's lecture. Also, find an amazing Enderle TA. I learned more from one lecture than I did the entire course in Toupadakis'.

1/8/14

CHE 2A

I owe my A in chem to Enderle! I was not enrolled in his class, but after learning nothing in my own lecture I started attending Enderle's weekly and it made all the difference! He is wonderful at explaining tough concepts and does tons of examples to really drill it into your head! THANKS ENDERLE!

1/8/14

CHE 2A

Confession: I wasn't enrolled in his class but Enderle is the reason I passed chemistry!!! In the first couple weeks in my chem class I was so confused and was really worrying about how I was going to learn chemistry. Then I discovered something wonderful: Enderle lectures! Everything he said just made sense!! HIGHLY recommended. Thanks Enderle <3

1/3/14

CHE2A

Excellent chem professor. I didn't even open my $200 textbook all quarter- I just looked at my notes in Enderles 2A reader. Highly recommend.

12/18/13

CHE 2A

Really caring, funny, wise, and helpful professor. Does a lot for his students and really knows his stuff. His tests are generally more difficult than the other professors but there are times when his tests are "easy", therefore a down-curve.

10/24/13

CHE 002A

Before this class I hated chemistry and didn't understand it what so ever. Although after having Professor Enderle as a teacher chemistry is one of my favorite subjects and I have a really good understanding of it.

8/17/13

CHE 2A

great professor, one of the best!

8/10/13

CHE2B

Dr.E is an amazing professor! I hated chemistry before I took his class. He totally changed me. His lecture is clear and interesting. He showed lots of demos.His lecture reader and exam reader are helpful. He helped me in office hours too! I am proud of I am his students. I got A+ in CHE2B Yeah~

6/24/13

Chem 2A

If you have had any other chem professor you would see why this guy is rated the best. all you need for his class is his reader and your fine. Make sure you attend class, he keeps things interesting and is really funny. Always willing to help his students with anything, but very hard exams and curve usually sin't great because of all the smart kids

6/23/13

CHEM 2B

Always sat in for Enderle's lecture or watched his youtube videos. Amazing professor and makes Chemistry very fun.

6/15/13

Che 2B

Best professor at Davis, he obviously loves his job and does it very well. Never thought I could laugh so much in a chemistry lecture before Dr. E. Buy the practice exam reader and just drill them, earned me an A+ in 2A and 2B.

6/6/13

CHE 2B

You couldn't ask for a better chemistry professor or a better person. Check out his youtube channel. He's a prankster and likes to make chemistry and lectures fun.

5/21/13

che 2b

Best professor ever!

5/18/13

CHE2A

Tests are really hard! So pretty decent curve. You need to do mastering chemistry homework. Great lecturer

More Chemistry professors at University of California Davis