in University of California Davis that teach Chemistry Edit
at University of California Davis, Davis, CA
are you Bryan Enderle?

09/29/2014
good
Chem 2A Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Amazing lectures" "Respected by students" "Would take again"

Fricken Amazing, great youtube channel for lesson, helpful office hours, would DEFINITELY take it again!!!

09/08/2014
good
CHE2B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: B+

Dr. Enderle was fantastic. I can't stand chemistry, but Dr. E tries very hard to explain things clearly and effectively. He genuinely wants students to succeed. He covers a lot of difficult material, but his tests are very straightforward. Not easy, but clear. I wish all my professors taught with this kind of enthusiasm and encouragement.

09/08/2014
good
CHE2B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

07/05/2014
good
CHE 2B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best professor I have had during my first year in college. I had him for CHE 2A and 2B and I really enjoyed every moment of it. He is very helpful during his office hours and very enthusiastic about chemistry. The exams are a bit a tricky, but it is nothing that you haven't seen before. Overall, great professor. Definitely take a class with him

07/02/2014
good
CHE 2B D01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Easily the best professor I've had through my first year at Davis. Explains the material in a way that sticks with you and presents it in a way that makes it interesting. Just go to lecture and do the practice tests and you should have no problem getting a good grade. He also has plenty of opportunities for extra credit. Made chemistry fun!

06/16/2014
good
CHE 2B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took both CHE 2A and CHE 2B for fun with Dr. Enderle. He is such a good professor that people from other classes attend his lectures. I also attended every single one of his office hours for the last two quarters, and they were the most helpful aspect of his teaching. He was always willing to do more practice resulting in my A+.

06/09/2014
good
CHE 2B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He made going to lecture enjoyable, and this is coming from someone who usually hates learning science. Great professor and wonderful person. He really cares about his students and clearly loves to teach.

06/05/2014
good

Dr. Enderle is an amazing professor and an awesome person! He stimulated my interest in chemistry and helped me to understand it more. I wouldn't have gotten through this class without him. His reader is very helpful, so not much textbook use. He is very approachable, and always willing to help his students!

04/03/2014
good
CHE 2A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Enderle lectures from his reader so a textbook isn't mandatory. He makes sure his students understand and is a great help in office hours too. Fun lectures and pretty cool demos during almost every lecture. Exams were fair and won't try to trick you like some other professors may. Take him if you can, great professor!

03/27/2014
good
CHE2A Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I missed a good amount of his lectures, but he posts youtube videos online so it's fine if you miss them. He's a good lecturer though and really easy to understand. Use his readers instead of the textbook as they help a lot. Tests were alright. Take Che in the winter because the curve is almost always better in the winter than the fall.