Felipe Razo at California State University - East Bay

Felipe Razo

Number of ratings 9 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/27/10

SUPV40

VERY HELPFUL AND ENCOURAGING - WAS THERE WHENEVER I NEEDED HELP, AND MADE SURE I WAS OK AND MOVING FORWARD

10/8/10

TED5110

Great class, like I never had before, and helped me feel better about myself, and for the children I teach now. I am surprised to see another entry below with lower scores probably form a strange classmate I remember (Alex?)

10/1/10

TED5110

I liked a class where we focus on the children in the classroom, rather than on the computers. His class was about the children, not about the gadgets.

10/22/09

TED6999

I had Razo for credentials and masters. I only took his class a 2nd time because I had no other options. His class is a complete waste of time and I have yet to learn something new or useful. Everything we've learned about how NOT to teach is how HE teaches. He goes off on tangents ALL the time. I can't believe I'm paying over $600 for this.

6/4/09

TED5110

The class was very interesting to me, and I learned a lot of important stuff for the classroom. Some of my classmates just wanted to play and show off what they know about computers.

11/18/08

ted5555

12/17/06

TED5110

I liked this profesor's approach to technology in education, not as a goal, but as means. It made me think more realistically about what computers can, and cannot do in K-12 classrooms. It also helped me understand computer & presentation tools better, as a teacher. The class was awesome!!!!

8/7/06

3/14/06

TED 5110

Very unorganized for someone who starts off the quarter trying to be organized. Gives out the most random assignments including tons of summarizing. The book is $85 and only used 2-3 times the entire quarter.

More Education professors at California State University - East Bay