in California State University - East Bay that teach Education Edit

12/27/2010
good
SUPV40 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

VERY HELPFUL AND ENCOURAGING - WAS THERE WHENEVER I NEEDED HELP, AND MADE SURE I WAS OK AND MOVING FORWARD

10/08/2010
good
TED5110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great class, like I never had before, and helped me feel better about myself, and for the children I teach now. I am surprised to see another entry below with lower scores probably form a strange classmate I remember (Alex?)

10/01/2010
good
TED5110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I liked a class where we focus on the children in the classroom, rather than on the computers. His class was about the children, not about the gadgets.

10/22/2009
TED6999 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I had Razo for credentials and masters. I only took his class a 2nd time because I had no other options. His class is a complete waste of time and I have yet to learn something new or useful. Everything we've learned about how NOT to teach is how HE teaches. He goes off on tangents ALL the time. I can't believe I'm paying over $600 for this.

06/04/2009
good
TED5110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

The class was very interesting to me, and I learned a lot of important stuff for the classroom. Some of my classmates just wanted to play and show off what they know about computers.

11/18/2008
ted5555 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

OK

12/17/2006
good

I liked this profesor's approach to technology in education, not as a goal, but as means. It made me think more realistically about what computers can, and cannot do in K-12 classrooms. It also helped me understand computer & presentation tools better, as a teacher. The class was awesome!!!!

08/07/2006
good
TED5110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

03/14/2006
TED 5110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very unorganized for someone who starts off the quarter trying to be organized. Gives out the most random assignments including tons of summarizing. The book is $85 and only used 2-3 times the entire quarter.