in Piedmont Technical College that teach English Edit
Spiros Papleacos
at Piedmont Technical College, Greenwood, SC
are you Spiros Papleacos?

07/28/2014
good
English101-07 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Papleacos is a wonderful Professor. He made my return to school not so scary. I really enjoyed this class, because he made it seem so easy. He took the far away for me. Dr. Papleacos is the best instructorI have ever had.

05/09/2014
good
ENG 102 07 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Professor Papleacos is a great English and Lit professor! Very interesting class and a great opportunity to learn. Love his cultural and world experiences discussed in class. Funny, entertaining, and intelligent! My favorite professor and class thus far!

12/19/2013
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I had a wonderful experience with Professor Papleacos. Though I never actually met him in person (had him for an online class), he was still very helpful and was quite funny through his communication. He signed himself as "Santa" in an email. Overall great experience.

08/06/2013
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Papleacos, is an amazing professor. He not only goes above and beyond the duties of his job, but he is a professor that adds a great deal of real world experiences in and out of the classroom!!! Dr. Papleacos is clear in his instruction and has intellectual sarcasm!!! This is a professor you will not forget!!!

08/01/2013
good
ENG102-05 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Papleacos is an awsome professor. He does everything in his power to make his students pass his class. He makes the work very clear and easy to understand. In addition, he keeps classes interesting with constant discussions about the world around us. He shares his cultural experiences and keeps his class on their toes!

07/31/2013
good
Eng 101 07 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I loved this class. Dr. P is a great professor and he helps you out with whatever you need.

07/17/2013
good
Eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely loved his class. He not only discussed the topics of our essays in detail, but we talked about the things happening all around the world. If I could choose a professor, it would be him. :)

08/06/2012
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Loved his class! You will learn so much more than how to write essays and research essays. I learned so much about cultural issues! He will tell you what he wants to see in an essay. If you listen, and take notes on what is important to him, you will do well. Class was ALWAYS interesting! You won't be bored in his class! He is very entertaining!

04/18/2012
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved this class, especially the movie

09/21/2011
good
engli101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he is an awesome teacher. i have been out of school for several years and he has made my learning experience very enjoyable.

01/16/2011
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He was great. I enjoyed the class and his grading was fair

11/21/2010
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher. Dr. Papleacos knows exactly how to teach. Very helpful and its always fun to attend his classes. Very interesting class love the lectures! learn something new everyday. Udit Patel ptc

09/13/2010
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher

09/01/2010
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Absolute fun class. I loved the way he discussed things with us and made us think about things we never really think about. If they gave me the chance to take his class again, I would! Go Mr. P!

08/04/2010
good
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mission accomplished.

good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

In my opinion he is a well spoken teacher and i eyjoyed my time in his class. Ive also learned many different things i never knew or just thought twice about. So thanks for the experience!!1

good
ENGENG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. P is a very excellent teacher. He made it interesting and gave alot of help. I wish I could take more classes under him.

good
engli101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This professor was very informative about the ethics of writing. He taught me a lot about writing. He is an awesome teacher.

good
engli101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really enjoyed the class! Papleacos deservese a raise!!!!

03/10/2010
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He was an extremely good instructor and very helpful.