Spiros Papleacos at Piedmont Technical College

Spiros Papleacos

Number of ratings 58 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

5/9/14

ENG 102 07

Professor Papleacos is a great English and Lit professor! Very interesting class and a great opportunity to learn. Love his cultural and world experiences discussed in class. Funny, entertaining, and intelligent! My favorite professor and class thus far!

12/19/13

ENG 101

I had a wonderful experience with Professor Papleacos. Though I never actually met him in person (had him for an online class), he was still very helpful and was quite funny through his communication. He signed himself as "Santa" in an email. Overall great experience.

8/6/13

ENG 101

Dr. Papleacos, is an amazing professor. He not only goes above and beyond the duties of his job, but he is a professor that adds a great deal of real world experiences in and out of the classroom!!! Dr. Papleacos is clear in his instruction and has intellectual sarcasm!!! This is a professor you will not forget!!!

8/1/13

ENG102-05

Dr. Papleacos is an awsome professor. He does everything in his power to make his students pass his class. He makes the work very clear and easy to understand. In addition, he keeps classes interesting with constant discussions about the world around us. He shares his cultural experiences and keeps his class on their toes!

7/31/13

Eng 101 07

I loved this class. Dr. P is a great professor and he helps you out with whatever you need.

7/17/13

Eng 101

I absolutely loved his class. He not only discussed the topics of our essays in detail, but we talked about the things happening all around the world. If I could choose a professor, it would be him. :)

8/6/12

ENG101

Loved his class! You will learn so much more than how to write essays and research essays. I learned so much about cultural issues! He will tell you what he wants to see in an essay. If you listen, and take notes on what is important to him, you will do well. Class was ALWAYS interesting! You won't be bored in his class! He is very entertaining!

4/18/12

eng101

I loved this class, especially the movie

9/21/11

engli101

he is an awesome teacher. i have been out of school for several years and he has made my learning experience very enjoyable.

1/16/11

Eng101

He was great. I enjoyed the class and his grading was fair

11/21/10

ENG101

Excellent teacher. Dr. Papleacos knows exactly how to teach. Very helpful and its always fun to attend his classes. Very interesting class love the lectures! learn something new everyday. Udit Patel ptc

9/13/10

Great teacher

9/1/10

Eng101

Absolute fun class. I loved the way he discussed things with us and made us think about things we never really think about. If they gave me the chance to take his class again, I would! Go Mr. P!

8/4/10

Mission accomplished.

Eng101

In my opinion he is a well spoken teacher and i eyjoyed my time in his class. Ive also learned many different things i never knew or just thought twice about. So thanks for the experience!!1

ENGENG

Dr. P is a very excellent teacher. He made it interesting and gave alot of help. I wish I could take more classes under him.

engli101

This professor was very informative about the ethics of writing. He taught me a lot about writing. He is an awesome teacher.

engli101

Really enjoyed the class! Papleacos deservese a raise!!!!

3/10/10

Eng101

He was an extremely good instructor and very helpful.

2/13/10