in Georgia Perimeter College - Decatur that teach English Edit

05/03/2012
good
ENSL200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is an awesome teacher. Very helpful and freindly. One of the best professors at gpc. YOU SHOULD TAKE HER!!!!

05/02/2012
good
A0082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

ONE WORD EXCELLENT TEACHER SHE IS SO NICE, AND CAN TEACH SHE IS VERY HELPFUL MAY GOD BLESS YOU MRS. TATIANA YOU SHOULD TAKE HER CLASS YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT SHE IS SO HELPFUL.

05/02/2012
good

MRS. Tatiana Price is such an amazing teacher YOU SHOULD TAKE HER SHE IS SO KIND, PROFESSIONAL, CLASS, AND VERY HELPFUL . SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST TEACHER AT GPC . SHE MAKES HER CLASS FUN AND FULL OF EXCITEMENT. SHE IS ALWAYS HELPING HER STUDENTS. IF YOU TAKE HER YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. SHE HAS SUCH A GOOD HEART AND IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP YOU. :)

07/20/2011
good
ESL0072 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is fantastic teacher. She is funny too. I love this teacher. Very helpful and caring.

01/24/2011
good
ENSL9091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome grader, hilarious and very fashionable.

good
ENSL0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took both 0081 and 0090 with her. too bas she is not teaching 0091 next semester.

good
ENSL9081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER. A nice way to learn, understand and succeed.

good

BEST TEACHER EVER. A nice way to learn, understand and succeed.I highly recommend this teacher

12/07/2010
good
ESL0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is one of the Best teacher in gpc!!! she can make everything so interesting

05/11/2010
good
ENSL0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Price is the most wonderful teacher in GPC.I didn't miss any single class.Class 0090 is hard,too much study,but she made it so fun for us.we had 7 quiz,3 test plus final test and 2 research.It was lots of work and study,but I learned a lot in her class.Take her.

05/10/2010
good
ENSL0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Ms Price is the best teacher ever!!! She explain everything to you. If you do not understand something do not hesitate to ask. Her quizzes are super easy if you study the vocabulary and her tests are easy as well if you pay attention in class and participate.

01/04/2010
good

Ms. Price makes the class very interesting.She is very helpful and I have learned many things from the class.But she takes a lot of quizes and tests. Every week there must be a quiz. The tests are kind a hard.The presentation was very though. She is very understanding and nice.

12/11/2009
good
ESL900 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Price is the best ESL instructor in GPC. It was so much fun having her as a teacher. She is the best of best.

11/16/2009
good
ESL072 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Miss Price is really funny. Very easy class if you need to take 072,but you are confident of your listening skills you should take her. I didn't learned much because I don't feel that I need this class, but anyaway she is good and easy.

05/21/2009
good
ENSL0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am a single mom who was struggling to pass my classes. But Mrs. Price was my all time favoriate teacher who understood me and my situation. She is always there and willing to help you out 100%. You can email her or talk to her about everything and anything. She best at listening! She is #1 in my book. You wouldn't believe it if you were to know m

04/11/2009
good
ESLEng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is really good ESL teacher(80,90) classes she teach..

12/15/2008
good
Eng0099 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She isss really nice, We had about 7 quizes and 3tests and 5essays, but afret all she was really nice and helpful<3

08/06/2008
good
ESL091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher GPC can come up with. i solidly recommend her to all students. passing her class is a must :-)

07/19/2008
good
ESL90 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Greates teacher, i wish a had her for all of my classes.

05/07/2008
good
ENSL0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Price is a very approachable prof. Classes are fun. She always encourages class discussions on different kind of topics, not only routine material. She makes it easy to pass the class.