in Georgia Perimeter College - Decatur that teach English Edit

05/03/2012
good
ENSL200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is an awesome teacher. Very helpful and freindly. One of the best professors at gpc. YOU SHOULD TAKE HER!!!!

05/02/2012
good
A0082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

ONE WORD EXCELLENT TEACHER SHE IS SO NICE, AND CAN TEACH SHE IS VERY HELPFUL MAY GOD BLESS YOU MRS. TATIANA YOU SHOULD TAKE HER CLASS YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT SHE IS SO HELPFUL.

05/02/2012
good

MRS. Tatiana Price is such an amazing teacher YOU SHOULD TAKE HER SHE IS SO KIND, PROFESSIONAL, CLASS, AND VERY HELPFUL . SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST TEACHER AT GPC . SHE MAKES HER CLASS FUN AND FULL OF EXCITEMENT. SHE IS ALWAYS HELPING HER STUDENTS. IF YOU TAKE HER YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. SHE HAS SUCH A GOOD HEART AND IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP YOU. :)

07/20/2011
good
ESL0072 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is fantastic teacher. She is funny too. I love this teacher. Very helpful and caring.

01/24/2011
good
ENSL9091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome grader, hilarious and very fashionable.

good
ENSL0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took both 0081 and 0090 with her. too bas she is not teaching 0091 next semester.

good
ENSL9081 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER. A nice way to learn, understand and succeed.

good

BEST TEACHER EVER. A nice way to learn, understand and succeed.I highly recommend this teacher

12/07/2010
good
ESL0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is one of the Best teacher in gpc!!! she can make everything so interesting

05/11/2010
good
ENSL0090 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Price is the most wonderful teacher in GPC.I didn't miss any single class.Class 0090 is hard,too much study,but she made it so fun for us.we had 7 quiz,3 test plus final test and 2 research.It was lots of work and study,but I learned a lot in her class.Take her.