in Eastern Nazarene College that teach Education Edit
at Eastern Nazarene College, Quincy, MA
are you James Noftle?

10/21/2005
good
campus Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jim Noftle is an amazing man!! - I have total confidence in his teaching abilities!! He has always been interested in my life (and the life of his students) and has helped me tremendously for which I am so thankful for. If you get the chance to have a class with him - take it - you won't regret it. :.)

10/03/2005
good
Childrens Lit Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was an enormous help to me not only in class but with my Thesis. I still consider him to be a sincere friend, one who always engaged me in the learning process. We had many laughs together. Love and good luck this year.

09/15/2005
good
Education Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Noftle is awesome. He sincerely cares for students and is a great teacher and friend.

08/31/2005
good
Human Excep. Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He bought chinese for me and made an apple pie

09/03/2004
good
eng Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

02/21/2003