in Portland Community College that teach Physical Ed Edit
Professor in the Physical Ed department
at Portland Community College, Portland, OR
are you Moe O'Connor?

12/10/2014
182 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A
"Tests? Not many"

The instructions for this class are really vague and make attempting to do everything right impossible. She obviously doesn't understand desire2learn as most of the assignments are listed as due on the wrong dates, creating a cluster of "weekly logs" due on the same day.

06/13/2012
W182 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Shebasically only teaches online and emails need to be threaded.I threaded my emails and turned in the assignments she told me she couldnt find some of them and failed me. When I emailed her she said to resend them and I will recieve credit. Never did and failed. She thinks shes high and mighty. Don't take this class i didnt learn anything

03/20/2012
pe182w Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took an online class with her and the emails she send out were 1 week. Must have thread emails otherwise she wont follow you. Does not reply back to email's. Weekly instructions are not totally clear.

08/25/2008
HPE295 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Make sure you turn in assignments on time and you will do just fine.

05/20/2006
good
Volleyball Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Moe prefers teaching the advanced students (e.g. 6-2 strategy, the pancake). And the advanced students prefer playing with each other. The beginning students don't necessarily get the attention, guidance, support, and encouragement they need - not enough help on skills, rules knowledge, and strategy appropriate for their level.

03/22/2006
good
Int. swimming Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Fun class, and I improved my swimming a lot. I was unsure about her at first -- thought she was on a power trip, but I changed my mind as the class went on -- she has a good sense of humor and enjoys teaching.