Moe O'Connor at Portland Community College

Moe O'Connor

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

6/13/12

W182

Shebasically only teaches online and emails need to be threaded.I threaded my emails and turned in the assignments she told me she couldnt find some of them and failed me. When I emailed her she said to resend them and I will recieve credit. Never did and failed. She thinks shes high and mighty. Don't take this class i didnt learn anything

3/20/12

pe182w

I took an online class with her and the emails she send out were 1 week. Must have thread emails otherwise she wont follow you. Does not reply back to email's. Weekly instructions are not totally clear.

8/25/08

HPE295

Make sure you turn in assignments on time and you will do just fine.

5/20/06

Volleyball

Moe prefers teaching the advanced students (e.g. 6-2 strategy, the pancake). And the advanced students prefer playing with each other. The beginning students don't necessarily get the attention, guidance, support, and encouragement they need - not enough help on skills, rules knowledge, and strategy appropriate for their level.

3/22/06

Int. swimming

Fun class, and I improved my swimming a lot. I was unsure about her at first -- thought she was on a power trip, but I changed my mind as the class went on -- she has a good sense of humor and enjoys teaching.

More Physical Ed professors at Portland Community College