in Lafayette College that teach Anthropology Edit
Howard Schneiderman
Professor in the Anthropology department
at Lafayette College, Easton, PA
are you Howard Schneiderman?

09/09/2014
good
anthrosoc 218 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Greatest class I have ever taken. The professor is like a genius, and he leads the best discussions of foreign affairs and politics I have ever had. Maybe too much reading, and the writing assignments are pretty demanding, but as a senior I can say that I am learning more in this class than in any of the Gov't & Law courses in my major.

07/07/2014
good
Soc 210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Contemporary American Society is a fantastic class. Professor Schneiderman was great, and I learned more than I expected to. The professor is a big word guy, and the readings were often difficult, but class discussions made them understandable. This is definitely a course to take.

12/05/2013
good
fys43 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The whole class loves this course. We are all here waiting for the professor, and have planned a surprize end of semester coffee break for him before class. Schneide is the best. Take a class with him!!!!

11/16/2013
good
aNTHRO103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i'M MYSTIFIED. WHO IS THIS GUY? THE CLASSROOM IS ALWAYS DARK EXCEPTFOR THE SMART SCREEN. tEACHER IS A GENIUS. sO MART HE BLOWS ME AWAY. i TRYED TO GET TO KNOW HIM OUTSIDE OF CLASS, BUT GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE TRING THAT. fUNNY AND NICE IN CLASS, BUT A GHSOT OUTSIDE IT.oNLY COURSE I'VE BEEN ABLE TO TAKE WITH HIM, BUT WISH i HAD MORE.

11/06/2013
good
A.S 218 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Tried to get into Spring Disaster class, but it closed right away. I'd take any course he gave.

09/06/2013
good
A.S 216 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

just got my summer grade from A@S 216. Not as high as I wanted, but fair. The prof was amazing. I recommend it highly.

07/30/2013
good
Anthropologysoc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I thought that this summer course on social class would be boring, but it is the best course I ever took. The professor is supersmart, and evn though the readings are difficult, I've learned more in this course than I expected to. Amazing prof. I would take again.

04/30/2013
good
Anthrosoc 228 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Graduating next month and tried taking a schneidermAn course for four years. It was freakin worth it! This was the best class i'Ve had here at laughalot. Samartest professor I know. Great sense of humor, but not going to pal around outside cLass. Course is a must take, but not easy.

02/28/2013
good
alientation Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

No nonsense prof. Lots of writing, and some difficult reading, but class meetings are interesting. Lucky if you get in, but worth it.

02/13/2013
good
Socio228 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Downsides- Calls on each student every class, and participation s big part of the grade. Lots of writing as in a 4 to 5 page paper every week. Class on tues has an extra hour every week. Some readings are really hard to understand, as in Heidegger. Upsides are that the professor is great and the class is interesting. one of my best classes ever.