in Lafayette College that teach Anthropology Edit
Howard Schneiderman
Professor in the Anthropology department
at Lafayette College, Easton, PA
are you Howard Schneiderman?

09/09/2014
good
anthrosoc 218 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Greatest class I have ever taken. The professor is like a genius, and he leads the best discussions of foreign affairs and politics I have ever had. Maybe too much reading, and the writing assignments are pretty demanding, but as a senior I can say that I am learning more in this class than in any of the Gov't & Law courses in my major.

07/07/2014
good
Soc 210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Contemporary American Society is a fantastic class. Professor Schneiderman was great, and I learned more than I expected to. The professor is a big word guy, and the readings were often difficult, but class discussions made them understandable. This is definitely a course to take.

12/05/2013
good
fys43 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The whole class loves this course. We are all here waiting for the professor, and have planned a surprize end of semester coffee break for him before class. Schneide is the best. Take a class with him!!!!

11/16/2013
good
aNTHRO103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i'M MYSTIFIED. WHO IS THIS GUY? THE CLASSROOM IS ALWAYS DARK EXCEPTFOR THE SMART SCREEN. tEACHER IS A GENIUS. sO MART HE BLOWS ME AWAY. i TRYED TO GET TO KNOW HIM OUTSIDE OF CLASS, BUT GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE TRING THAT. fUNNY AND NICE IN CLASS, BUT A GHSOT OUTSIDE IT.oNLY COURSE I'VE BEEN ABLE TO TAKE WITH HIM, BUT WISH i HAD MORE.

11/06/2013
good
A.S 218 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Tried to get into Spring Disaster class, but it closed right away. I'd take any course he gave.