Amy Birge at Community College of Philadelphia

Amy Birge

Number of ratings 16 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

6/27/13

ENG 102

TERRIBLE, she is VERY anal about everything. I could not wait for her class to be over. I hated doing every assignment. please do not take her she is horrible.

5/11/13

ENG 250

At 1st I thought she wanted 2 much from each assignment Overtime it became easier once you become familiar w/ what is expected. You'll will be discouraged at 1st but its kind of easy. We had a forum to answer included a reading and two questions (200 word Responses to ea.) and 50 word response to a classmates. Its very easy to get a passing grade

4/25/13

ENG 102

ENG 102: The Research Paper . . .(online) Mid-way through the semester I was SURE I was going to hate writing the paper, but her system is excellent & makes it easy. She is very helpful, grades fairly & quickly, responds quickly to questions. Once you get over the mental hurdle of writing, there's not a lot of work. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

12/17/12

ENGL102

She was great! I will admit a little interesting/strange at first, but she warms up and becomes very humorous and likable. At the start of the semester I was doubting my ability to write a 10 page paper but the layout of the class made this a breeze. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

12/10/12

AALIT250

ONCE YOU GET A GRASP ON WHAT IS REQUIRED AND INCORPORATE IT INTO YOUR SCHEDULE, YOU WILL FIND THAT THIS IS A MANAGEABLE ONLINE CLASS THAT REQUIRES MINIMAL WORK WHEN COMPARED TO OTHER CLASSES. THIS CLASS WAS VERY EASY ON MY SCHEDULE, BUT DON'T GET IT TWISTED YOU HAD TO PUT FORTH THE EFFORT WHEN WORKING ON THE ASSIGNMENTS. NO TESTS, 300 WORD ASSIGN

1/12/12

ENG222

She is the best teacher. This is the third class I have taken that she taught. I would take all of her classes if possible. She is interesting and you can tell she loves what she does

19716205
12/6/11

Eng102

Dr Birge is extremely helpful, wise and fair. She helped me tremendously when I thought I had no hope. She lets you pick your topic. Just whatever you do dont plagiarize or thats yo A22. I strongly recomend this teacher...

19401026
6/30/11

ENGL102

I had Amy Birge for a online summer class. Professor Birge has proven to be an asset in my English knowledge. As long as you do your best and listen to her corrections, you should easily pass this class. I received an A when I was expecting lower.

4/12/10

ENGL102

Terrible. Expects way too much.

12/19/08

ENGL102

I recently took her online class. We had one paper the whole semester which had to be 10 pages or an automatic F. Now I'm no writer but with her detailed info and help on a regular basis this class was an easy A. I defenitely recommend her online class.

6/24/08

ENG221

She is awesome. She really cares about her students succeeding, and even gives you the chance to amend your work based on the detailed input she gives you. She is very clear on giving guidelines for what she wants. Beyond having to read literature if it isn't your thing, it is really hard to get a bad grade. Excellent.

4/12/07

Eng251

OK teacher just wants to much out of her papers and they only can be one page long

12/15/06

eng102

12/8/06

eng102

Solid approachable English teacher.

6/29/06