in Palm Beach State College (all campuses) that teach Mathematics Edit
at Palm Beach State College (all campuses), Lake Worth, FL
are you Nataliya Knysh?

02/20/2014
good
mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is the best. i love her

01/06/2014
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Such a great math teacher!!! I've always needed extra help with this subject, and she was able to explain formulas to me in a manner that made sense. She uses fun analogies to explain the chapter and follows her syllabus. Loved her class!!!

12/19/2013
good
MAT1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've taken this class three times in my college career. By the end of the course, she told me that I should pursue engineering because of how fast I was able to learn. Little did she know, it was her teaching that helped me so much! Awesome instructor, highly recommend for people who have serious math anxiety like me.

12/19/2013
good
mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very sassy. But extremely helpful. An amazing teacher. Accent does not even matter. Her notes are amaze-balls. She also send you them

05/22/2013
good
MAT Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this professor for two math classes in person and while she demands hard, high-quality work, she also will sit with you and go over things until you get it. I am horrible in math and I still pulled a B because she helped me with everything I had trouble with. I highly recommend her! If only she taught the higher levels I'd take her again!

01/04/2013
good
Mat0018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very nice teacher, she genuinely cares about her students. She is very creative with her teaching methods, using funny comparisons from real world situtations and converts them into mathematical explanations. Her accent is not a problem at all, if anything it makes her class more interesting. Everything you learn comes from a daily Powerpoint.

12/22/2012
good
Mat1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best, and very funny!

12/19/2012
good
mat0033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I've taken her for all my math classes. BEST MATH TEACHER I've ever had. Funny nice. You can tell she really wants her students to do well. in my top 5 list of best professors TAKE HER CLASS!!!!!

12/13/2012
Mat0018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Awesome professor

12/08/2012
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Knysh is the best math teacher I have ever had. I've never received an A on a math test before this class. I HIGHLY recommend her. To put some perspective, I am a below average math student with an A in her Intermediate Algebra class. I am now completely ready for College Algebra thanks to her!