Nataliya Knysh at Palm Beach State College (all campuses)

Nataliya Knysh

Nataliya Knysh

Number of ratings 65 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

2/20/14

mat1033

she is the best. i love her

1/6/14

MAT0028

Such a great math teacher!!! I've always needed extra help with this subject, and she was able to explain formulas to me in a manner that made sense. She uses fun analogies to explain the chapter and follows her syllabus. Loved her class!!!

12/19/13

MAT1105

I've taken this class three times in my college career. By the end of the course, she told me that I should pursue engineering because of how fast I was able to learn. Little did she know, it was her teaching that helped me so much! Awesome instructor, highly recommend for people who have serious math anxiety like me.

12/19/13

mat1033

Very sassy. But extremely helpful. An amazing teacher. Accent does not even matter. Her notes are amaze-balls. She also send you them

5/22/13

MAT

I took this professor for two math classes in person and while she demands hard, high-quality work, she also will sit with you and go over things until you get it. I am horrible in math and I still pulled a B because she helped me with everything I had trouble with. I highly recommend her! If only she taught the higher levels I'd take her again!

1/4/13

Mat0018

Very nice teacher, she genuinely cares about her students. She is very creative with her teaching methods, using funny comparisons from real world situtations and converts them into mathematical explanations. Her accent is not a problem at all, if anything it makes her class more interesting. Everything you learn comes from a daily Powerpoint.

12/22/12

Mat1

She is the best, and very funny!

12/19/12

mat0033

I've taken her for all my math classes. BEST MATH TEACHER I've ever had. Funny nice. You can tell she really wants her students to do well. in my top 5 list of best professors TAKE HER CLASS!!!!!

12/13/12

Mat0018

Awesome professor

12/8/12

MAT1033

Ms. Knysh is the best math teacher I have ever had. I've never received an A on a math test before this class. I HIGHLY recommend her. To put some perspective, I am a below average math student with an A in her Intermediate Algebra class. I am now completely ready for College Algebra thanks to her!

7/2/12

MAT1033

So happy i took her, she cannot get any easier!. some ppl hate on her accent but believe me, she is easier to understand than other native speakers. do all her hw and review for her tests, she will help u if u need it. i wish she taught every other math class i have to take. defenitely encourage everyone to take her if math is not your forte.

6/14/12

MAT1028

this is the best math proffessor i ever had, i was really bad at Math in the past, but she uses a very nice technique for you to understand. i definetely recommend her classes. she is very helpful and gives extra points to help you in your grade.She gives you practice tests so you can go home and practice to be ready for the next text.

1/5/12

Mat018

Great professor! Cares about her students! Knows her stuff!! Highly recommend!

12/14/11

mat0020

BESSSSST MATH TEACHER !!! She very patient and helpful. She gives TONS of extra points by her quizzes and SI. Easiest math class ive every taken I strogly reccoment you take her. EASY A !!

12/1/11

MAT0028

awesome teacher. She rocks!

11/21/11

mat1012

Love this lady! She is by far the best math teacher I have ever had. She explains everything with wonderful clarity, very helpful and goes at a relaxed pace. She's fun in class and her quizzes are all extra points on her tests. Take her class if you need fundamentals for math, she is very helpful!

11/7/11

MATMAT

I love her. She is very helpfull, if you pay attention and do your homework, you will do great in her class. If you need this class, TAKE HER. She is GREAT!!!!!!

11/5/11

Mat1020

Great teacher! Truly knows how to teach math, I took her for Mat0012 and mat1020 I wish she taught more math classes. She gives 2 quizes before her tests that give you extra points on the test and homework is not mandatory but recommended

11/4/11

MAT018

Teacher is great,.. very helpfull. She really understands math and likes to point out short-cuts to help students learn. Just be on time for test and be prepared or she will take the test away from you. She gives quizes every class that are extra credit for the next test. And drops lowest test grade. Great teacher,.And HOT!Will take her class again

7/12/11

MAT0012

This professor is very helpful. Students want to make a big deal about her not being easy, those being the students that don't attend. In all honesty, I have never gotten anything higher than a C in any math I've taken. I recieved an A in her class because she is simple, to the point, and clear about formulas. There is no sugar coating. GREAT prof.

More Mathematics professors at Palm Beach State College (all campuses)