in Palm Beach State College (all campuses) that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Nataliya Knysh?
A+

10/21/2014
good
MAC1103 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"There for you" "Amazing lectures" "Would take again"

She's funny and charming, and really really motivates her students to like math. She makes math seem like common sense and I now walk around all day doing math in my head and thinking it's fun. I finally understand math and am not afraid of it. She's also so beautiful that you won't take your eyes off of her or the projector. Don't buy textbook.

02/20/2014
good
mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is the best. i love her

01/06/2014
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Such a great math teacher!!! I've always needed extra help with this subject, and she was able to explain formulas to me in a manner that made sense. She uses fun analogies to explain the chapter and follows her syllabus. Loved her class!!!

12/19/2013
good
MAT1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've taken this class three times in my college career. By the end of the course, she told me that I should pursue engineering because of how fast I was able to learn. Little did she know, it was her teaching that helped me so much! Awesome instructor, highly recommend for people who have serious math anxiety like me.

12/19/2013
good
mat1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very sassy. But extremely helpful. An amazing teacher. Accent does not even matter. Her notes are amaze-balls. She also send you them

05/22/2013
good
MAT Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this professor for two math classes in person and while she demands hard, high-quality work, she also will sit with you and go over things until you get it. I am horrible in math and I still pulled a B because she helped me with everything I had trouble with. I highly recommend her! If only she taught the higher levels I'd take her again!

01/04/2013
good
Mat0018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very nice teacher, she genuinely cares about her students. She is very creative with her teaching methods, using funny comparisons from real world situtations and converts them into mathematical explanations. Her accent is not a problem at all, if anything it makes her class more interesting. Everything you learn comes from a daily Powerpoint.

12/22/2012
good
Mat1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best, and very funny!

12/19/2012
good
mat0033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I've taken her for all my math classes. BEST MATH TEACHER I've ever had. Funny nice. You can tell she really wants her students to do well. in my top 5 list of best professors TAKE HER CLASS!!!!!

12/13/2012
Mat0018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Awesome professor

12/08/2012
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Knysh is the best math teacher I have ever had. I've never received an A on a math test before this class. I HIGHLY recommend her. To put some perspective, I am a below average math student with an A in her Intermediate Algebra class. I am now completely ready for College Algebra thanks to her!

07/02/2012
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

So happy i took her, she cannot get any easier!. some ppl hate on her accent but believe me, she is easier to understand than other native speakers. do all her hw and review for her tests, she will help u if u need it. i wish she taught every other math class i have to take. defenitely encourage everyone to take her if math is not your forte.

06/14/2012
good
MAT1028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

this is the best math proffessor i ever had, i was really bad at Math in the past, but she uses a very nice technique for you to understand. i definetely recommend her classes. she is very helpful and gives extra points to help you in your grade.She gives you practice tests so you can go home and practice to be ready for the next text.

01/05/2012
good
Mat018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! Cares about her students! Knows her stuff!! Highly recommend!

12/14/2011
good
mat0020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

BESSSSST MATH TEACHER !!! She very patient and helpful. She gives TONS of extra points by her quizzes and SI. Easiest math class ive every taken I strogly reccoment you take her. EASY A !!

12/01/2011
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

awesome teacher. She rocks!

11/21/2011
good
mat1012 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Love this lady! She is by far the best math teacher I have ever had. She explains everything with wonderful clarity, very helpful and goes at a relaxed pace. She's fun in class and her quizzes are all extra points on her tests. Take her class if you need fundamentals for math, she is very helpful!

11/07/2011
good
MATMAT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love her. She is very helpfull, if you pay attention and do your homework, you will do great in her class. If you need this class, TAKE HER. She is GREAT!!!!!!

11/05/2011
good
Mat1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! Truly knows how to teach math, I took her for Mat0012 and mat1020 I wish she taught more math classes. She gives 2 quizes before her tests that give you extra points on the test and homework is not mandatory but recommended

11/04/2011
good
MAT018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Teacher is great,.. very helpfull. She really understands math and likes to point out short-cuts to help students learn. Just be on time for test and be prepared or she will take the test away from you. She gives quizes every class that are extra credit for the next test. And drops lowest test grade. Great teacher,.And HOT!Will take her class again