in Santa Barbara City College that teach Film Edit
at Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA
are you Roger Durling?

07/31/2014
good
FS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Roger really wants his students learn things. Fun and easy class! Love him.

07/09/2014
good
FS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

It is easy to get an A in this class! I would recommend taking the once a week night class because sometimes we would only watch a movie and then leave. It was very easy and interesting at the same time. The paper is not very hard to write either. I would definitely take this professor again! He is nice and likes to swear.

03/11/2014
good
FS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

very good, very easy class :-)

12/30/2012
good
FS120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Roger is an amazing guy. Take any class he teaches.

04/16/2012
good
FS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love this teacher so much. I m an international student in college and this class isn't hard for me, quiz is essay and a lot of fun in the class.