in Santa Barbara City College that teach Film Edit
at Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA
are you Roger Durling?

07/31/2014
good
FS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Roger really wants his students learn things. Fun and easy class! Love him.

07/09/2014
good
FS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

It is easy to get an A in this class! I would recommend taking the once a week night class because sometimes we would only watch a movie and then leave. It was very easy and interesting at the same time. The paper is not very hard to write either. I would definitely take this professor again! He is nice and likes to swear.

03/11/2014
good
FS 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

very good, very easy class :-)

12/30/2012
good
FS120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Roger is an amazing guy. Take any class he teaches.

04/16/2012
good
FS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love this teacher so much. I m an international student in college and this class isn't hard for me, quiz is essay and a lot of fun in the class.

04/16/2012
good

I love this teacher so much. I m an international student in college and this class wasn't hard for me, quiz is essay and a lot of fun in the class.

10/26/2011
good
FP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Extremely knowledgeable, helpful and passionate about teaching and about film. Perfect combination for a great teacher, and great person.

08/30/2011
good
FS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

best teacher ever.

08/28/2011
good
fs123 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

At first I couldn't stand the way he talked, but I fell in love with him within days. He is passionate, funny, and interesting. Nothing is better than a teacher that loves their subject. Take anything taught by him, he is the coolest.

06/08/2011
good
FS118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Roger has vast knowledge of film He also, runs the Santa Barbara Film Festival, he is funny and interesting to learn from, I highly recommend everyone take his class for the experience! Perk, we all got free tickets to see Christopher Nolan and Nichole Kidman,...So, cool!