in Richard Stockton College that teach Political Science Edit
Charles Tantillo
Professor in the Political Science department
at Richard Stockton College, Galloway, NJ
are you Charles Tantillo?

03/25/2011
POLS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

In my opinion, everything that is wrong with college professors and administration can be summed up in two words: Charles Tantillo. Unable to communicate effectively. Stockton is much better off without him.

07/31/2009
good
POLSALL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had Professor Tantillo just prior to his leaving. I agree completely with the previous comments... the man changed my life as well. "Chuck" was one of the old guard at Stockton, literally the driving force for developing the campus. He took me under his wing and may I say, I miss him terribly.

04/14/2006
good
POLS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Tantillo knew everything. Modest, confident, and always willing to rope in talent for the POLS department. He seriously changed my life. Sadly, he is no longer with Stockton, but for those who had him, I am sure they will agree he affected their lives in and out of the classroom. A total class act (and VERY fair & balanced politically)