in Tarrant County College (all) that teach Humanities Edit
Kathleen Durapau
Professor in the Humanities department
at Tarrant County College (all), Fort Worth, TX
are you Kathleen Durapau?

12/13/2013
good
DRAM-1351 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's very nice and she works well with students. She doesn't like tardiness, so be on time! She will go above and beyond to help you pass her class. She gave me multiple chances to turn in play critiques, since a lot of the plays were cancelled due to the weather, so she's very understanding of students' situations. Plus, her class if fun!

07/23/2013
good
DRAM 1352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Buy the book! she gives a lot of extra credit!! Must attend 1 TCC play. If you don't understand something GO TALK TO HER. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! take her if you can when she says come to class you might want to come it will be important

05/15/2013
good
Dram 1351 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Gives extra credit if you are confused talk to her only two test midterm and final. ONE PLAY IS MANDATORY read the book and listen in class and you will do fine! when you see the play pay attention because you will have to write a lot of things about it

05/08/2013
good
Drama 1351 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is very clear on what she wants on the homework. The class is super fun if all of the people are there. gives extra credit, you have to attend at least one of the TCC plays and you can get extra credit on a different play can't be high school must be college! barely any homework except memorizing lines.

12/10/2012
good
DRAM1351 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a very good teacher homework is mostly studying lines and reading a few chapters she puts grades on in less than a week she emails you back pretty good and its really fun when it is an activity day YOU SHOULD TAKE HER IF YOU LIKE DRAMA

06/06/2012
good
drama1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Pert is very passionate about her students. always ready to help. textbook costs less than $8.00

11/14/2011
DRAM1351 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class is a blow off class. I'm not paying for blow off classes. I'm paying to learn. She gives you TONS of pointless busy work and talks in this breathy, annoying voice like you're five years old. I would not recommend this class or professor.

04/30/2011
good
spch1311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Super, fantastic teacher. I had her for Acting 1 and I just registered for her speech class. I'm looking forward to taking her class, because she has such a positive passion for what she does. You can learn a lot from her!

12/24/2010
good
dram1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

very good teacher. passionate about her subject and devoted to her students. very sweet, hard not to like. highly reccomended

08/18/2010
good
Spech1311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Pert is the best teacher ever.Her attitude is always perky and light and she keeps the learning atmosphere funa nd enlightening. I enjoyed her class and wish I had her for all my classes. Mrs. Pert is a unforgettable soul and I am glad she took up some of my life moments I wouldnt have wanted to have it any other way.