Mary Girsch at Mt. Hood Community College

Number of ratings 9 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

8/20/14

ART115 ART225

Grade ReceivedA+

I took Mary for Digital Art (ART225) and Basic Design: 2D (ART115). She is by far, my favorite teacher at MHCC. Basic Design requires no textbook. But her Digital Art class does, Adobe Illustrator CS6 Classroom in a Book. Her classes are fun, and Mary is super sweet! Show up to class, put effort into your assignments and you will do well. :)

12/4/13

ART211

Mary is such a fun and motivating teacher. I have never learned so much in an online class before. And it was actually fun! She is always available for help and her course is easily laid out. There is a short quiz and discussion each week that is based off of our studies and personal opinion. Take this class! It is fun, inviting, and informational!

9/3/13

Art 211

I took an art class from Mary and as a person that is not very artsy I lovedddd this class. Mary made it as fun as possible and very understanding and helpful teacher. Would recommend the class very much.

10/26/12

ART115

Mary is the best! Kind, considerate, fun, and intelligent. I was so afraid of art design and theory classes. With Mary's help, I totally understand in a way I didn't think was possible. I have changed my major to Art because Mary helped my to understand more than just Art. She helped me understand myself.

4/1/12

ART115

Wow! I didn't think I could ever understand Art Theory, until now. Thank you Mary! She is encouraging, intelligent, helpful, positive. Take her class. You won't be sorry.

3/28/12

ART226

I took basic design I as well a a digital art course from Mary.(ART115 & ART226) She is a great teacher & I learned a lot! I would definitely recommend her courses. If you make the effort, come to class, & do the work, you will definitely succeed in her classes.

12/13/11

ART211

I took online art211 with Mary, my biggest regret was taking this course online instead of face to face because Mary is a wonderful instructor. She is willing to help during any hours and she replies back within minutes. Online work includes weekly discussion and quiz midterm essay and final essay.

11/20/06

Art116

Mary is amazing!! She knew everything there was to know about color! She is really willing to help you, and she's insanely nice! Definitely take one of her classes!

4/26/06

Art 115

She is a very nice. Her class just fun!

More Design professors at Mt. Hood Community College

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!