in Stephen F. Austin State University that teach Art Edit
David Ngirailemesang
Professor in the Art department
at Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX
are you David Ngirailemesang?

05/31/2007
good
ART400 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's one of the best art teachers I've had! He's honest about your work and does what he can to help you improve it. Although, he does give kind of a lot of work at the end this was one of my favorite classes.

04/28/2007
good
Art001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Learned more from this professor in one summester than I have from any other my entire time at SFA. He is a good professor I think hes leaving after spring 07 so if u did not take him u missed out.

10/24/2006
draw100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Worst prof ever and you don't have to be lazy to wanna past. Very unclear, don't know why he chose to teach because he lacks the ability to clearly communiciate to his students. Guy has a serious chip on his shoulder:( You've been pre-warned don't take him!!!!!!

05/05/2006
good
drawing 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is very helpfull. Sure he is hard or strict, but if u are a dedicated artist and truely want to improve this is a good quality. Who ever rates him bad because of the class being hard is just lazy.

04/29/2006
Draw 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The absolute worst prof I've ever had. He's extremly unclear as well as unhelpful. Once he's completely frustrated with you he no longer helps you no matter how much money you're paying to take the course!!! Do not take him.