in Jacksonville State University that teach Secondary Education Edit
at Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, AL
are you Sharon Padgett?

06/18/2010
good
ED300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a nice lady and teacher. I really enjoyed this class. You only meet four times. The rest of the semester you do observations. Her grading is super thorough. You have to write a lot and I think she actually reads all of that..but that's good I guess. I would recommend taking her for ED300.

06/03/2010
ESE444 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

If Satan and Mrs. Padgett are teaching this class at the same time- take SATAN's.

05/17/2010
EDED Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Do not take this teacher. You will be sooooo lost.

06/15/2009
Ms100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she is a very sweet lady BUT she is useless. The test are horrible DO NOT TAKE HER!!!! OVER HALF THE CLASS FAILED

12/14/2008
ED300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If there is someone else, take them. If you have to take Padgett, do everything ahead of time! She doesn't practice what she teaches, in my class she told us we had to always know what we were doing as teachers. Next class she did not know how to do something on livetext, and had to call someone with another students cell phone!

06/26/2007
Schoo331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Get a life

04/27/2007
good
ESE331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, but you will have to do a lot of work in her class. Her test are very easy and she is very helpful. She will teach you a lot of things that you not find in a textbook or hear from anyone else. I highly recommend this teacher.

06/09/2006
good
Education Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a wonderful teacher. Awesome to learn from. Very knowledgeable. I learned a lot from her and the class ESE 331 School and Society that I took with her.

05/05/2006
ESE 331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This teacher only taught high school up until the spring semester 06'. I was in that very first class and it is unbelievable how much work you have to do. If you have a lot of classes to worry about, do not take this teacher!