in Arkansas Tech University that teach Education Edit
at Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, AR
are you Jackie Paxton?

02/19/2013
good
Eced3053 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

SWEETEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!! Knows his stuff and has hilarious stories. Very helpful. Easy A if you study and do your assignments.

11/04/2012
good
MLED3072 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Paxton is VERY laid back and easy-going. I learned in his class but it is mostly because of his lectures and stories. I had such a high A in his class I didn't even have to turn in the final project in order to get the A for the class.

12/21/2010
good
ECED3053 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Paxton is a wonderful professor! He has been my favorite professor as ATU so far. He is an excellent professor with a great understanding. Take him!

04/13/2008
good
ECED3162 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Paxton is an amazing professor. This is my third class to have with him, and I'll miss having him as I move on to Block 2. He always has good information to share, and he has many interesting stories from working in the classrooms. He is easy to talk to and always willing to answer questions.

12/14/2007
good
eced3113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

What a great man. Awesome teacher. Very helpful when the class gets a bad grade he gives you extra credit.

05/02/2007
good

Dr. Paxton is wonderful! I always enjoy his classes! I have had him for several years now and I will miss him as I move on. He is very interesting and extremely helpful. His tests are based off notes.

05/16/2006
good
ECED 3033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He speaks very monotone. Lectures are interesting, but you have to strive to stay awake. Overall, it's an easy class, just study for the tests.