Jackie Paxton at Arkansas Tech University

Jackie Paxton

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

2/19/13

Eced3053

SWEETEST MAN IN THE WORLD!!! Knows his stuff and has hilarious stories. Very helpful. Easy A if you study and do your assignments.

11/4/12

MLED3072

Dr. Paxton is VERY laid back and easy-going. I learned in his class but it is mostly because of his lectures and stories. I had such a high A in his class I didn't even have to turn in the final project in order to get the A for the class.

12/21/10

ECED3053

Dr. Paxton is a wonderful professor! He has been my favorite professor as ATU so far. He is an excellent professor with a great understanding. Take him!

4/13/08

ECED3162

Dr. Paxton is an amazing professor. This is my third class to have with him, and I'll miss having him as I move on to Block 2. He always has good information to share, and he has many interesting stories from working in the classrooms. He is easy to talk to and always willing to answer questions.

12/14/07

eced3113

What a great man. Awesome teacher. Very helpful when the class gets a bad grade he gives you extra credit.

5/2/07

ECED3162

Dr. Paxton is wonderful! I always enjoy his classes! I have had him for several years now and I will miss him as I move on. He is very interesting and extremely helpful. His tests are based off notes.

5/16/06

ECED 3033

He speaks very monotone. Lectures are interesting, but you have to strive to stay awake. Overall, it's an easy class, just study for the tests.

More Education professors at Arkansas Tech University