Pat Woodbery at Valencia College-East and West Campus

Pat Woodbery

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

3/2/10

NURSV1111

When A clinical instructor decided she didn't want to pass me. for reasons that were invalid, woodbery backed her up unquestioningly. Most notably, woodbery took my evaluation in hand and said "you want to know what I think?..." and proceeded to read the ridiculous evaluation. I fought for more than half a year to be heard, but no one listened.

5/20/09

NUR2823

I will like to start by saying that everything in that nursing dept. is a monopoly! starting with this nursing "director" who needs to retire, these people pick and choose who goes and who stays in the program.If able please run to another school,in your last semester one of your tests are worth 50% of final grade and cannot retake it! seriously!!!

5/24/08

NUR101

I graduated nursing in 2003. This teacher is hard but as long as you do your job (be on time and have your work done) she is awesome!!!

5/1/08

NURIV

She is a very gracious lady, extremely helpful and wants you to succeed.

3/16/08

NUR2332

She is a good listener. She helped me work out a very difficult situation. She is kind to students and more then willing to help. I am glad I gave her a chance to help me.

9/9/07

NURSNONE

I agree with all of y'all. She is useless. She talks a good talk, but when you go and see her she doesn't care. She makes you feel like an idiot. I have been doing great in nursing school, but when i went to see her for help because of a problem that I had, she made me feel stupid. I wish I hadn't gone to see her.

4/1/07

NURSECT

My interactions with her was useless. Found that speaking to her only made me for frustrated. She is old school and really doesn't care what you have to say. It is a waste of time going to her office. I was very disappointed with her.

11/18/06

nurnur

11/16/06

NURSECT

She is the interm director of the nursing program. If you feel that she can help you...your wrong! She is old school and doesn't care about her students. You are better off not wasting your time talking to her besides the only way you talk to her is if you have an appointment...she has a closed door policy.

10/20/06

nurIV

She is a totall waste of power and cant help us when we are in a bind. She acts like she cares but she really dont. She only helps her kind. This nursing program at VCC needs a complete overhaul. They forgot the purpose of the program and lost focus on us the students.

5/17/06

Nursing

She is the director of the nursing program at Valencia and she puts on a good smile, but seems unable to really do anythig for students. When I went to her with a problem her response was essentially if I had a magic wand what would you have me do. I am 37 not 7, and do not know her job and it seems neither does she!

More Nursing professors at Valencia College-East and West Campus