in Valencia College-East and West Campus that teach Nursing Edit

03/02/2010
NURSV1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

When A clinical instructor decided she didn't want to pass me. for reasons that were invalid, woodbery backed her up unquestioningly. Most notably, woodbery took my evaluation in hand and said "you want to know what I think?..." and proceeded to read the ridiculous evaluation. I fought for more than half a year to be heard, but no one listened.

05/20/2009
NUR2823 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I will like to start by saying that everything in that nursing dept. is a monopoly! starting with this nursing "director" who needs to retire, these people pick and choose who goes and who stays in the program.If able please run to another school,in your last semester one of your tests are worth 50% of final grade and cannot retake it! seriously!!!

05/24/2008
good
NUR101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I graduated nursing in 2003. This teacher is hard but as long as you do your job (be on time and have your work done) she is awesome!!!

05/01/2008
good
NURIV Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a very gracious lady, extremely helpful and wants you to succeed.

03/16/2008
good
NUR2332 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a good listener. She helped me work out a very difficult situation. She is kind to students and more then willing to help. I am glad I gave her a chance to help me.

09/09/2007
NURSNONE Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I agree with all of y'all. She is useless. She talks a good talk, but when you go and see her she doesn't care. She makes you feel like an idiot. I have been doing great in nursing school, but when i went to see her for help because of a problem that I had, she made me feel stupid. I wish I hadn't gone to see her.

04/01/2007
NURSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

My interactions with her was useless. Found that speaking to her only made me for frustrated. She is old school and really doesn't care what you have to say. It is a waste of time going to her office. I was very disappointed with her.

11/18/2006
nurnur Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

11/16/2006
NURSECT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the interm director of the nursing program. If you feel that she can help you...your wrong! She is old school and doesn't care about her students. You are better off not wasting your time talking to her besides the only way you talk to her is if you have an appointment...she has a closed door policy.

10/20/2006
nurIV Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is a totall waste of power and cant help us when we are in a bind. She acts like she cares but she really dont. She only helps her kind. This nursing program at VCC needs a complete overhaul. They forgot the purpose of the program and lost focus on us the students.