Manuela Nace at Baker College of Muskegon

Manuela Nace

Number of ratings 29 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/12/11

eng202

wonderful prof. very encouraging and papers were back the next week.

6/29/11

SPK201

Professional yet personable. She was extremely interesting and even entertaining in her teaching method, a natural educator. she could certainly give many of the other Baker instructors a few pointers.

5/9/11

ENG1461

I had her for ENG 102 in fall '09. I'd been out of school for awhile and a bit nervous, but I had a great time in the class. She gave great lessons and was quite helpful. The one issue I had was there were three guys in the back who were always very disruptive. I think she should've warned them to start acting like adults or get out. No such luck.

4/14/10

spk201

I was so nervous about this class. I was dreading it but I knew with studying to be a teacher I had to learn to speak publicly. Mrs. Nace made me feel at ease up in front of the class and taught me everything I needed to know in order to make a great speech. I am so thankful I had her as a professor to help me overcome one of my greatest fears.thk

3/18/10

ENG102

The person who made the comment on 2/27/07 is out of their mind. I am very disappointed on what this person had to say. I give her an A+ on all of qualities. This person must not have applied themselves in this class. And what is up with the ALL CAPS on that comment anyways? Melissa Wirt

3/18/10

ENG102

Mrs. Nace was the BEST instructor I have ever had at Baker. I also had her this semester for Oral Communications. I have NEVER had a professor who was as helpful, understanding, kind, big heart, knows EXACTLY what she is talking about, and the list goes on and on. Melissa Wirt

3/17/10

ENG201

She has a kind and generous way of instructing. I looked forward to going to her class! We always had fun while learning. I left with a valuable skill of being able to win arguements sucessfully and intelligently. I highly recommend her!! Anita F.

12/2/09

Eng102

I hate English, but I really enjoyed her class.

8/26/09

SPK201

One of the best I've had. Learning is done in a fun environment by listening to others speeches as well as doing your own. Must think, debate and listen. Mrs. Nace received a crown the last day of class to represent her beauty on the outside as well as the inside. She really cares and gets to know her students. Has alot of love and compassion.

8/26/09

12/17/08

ENG102

Mrs. Nace is one of the best teachers i have. Not only does she share educational values, she makes you think out of the box. Mrs. Nace also shares life experiences and gives individgualized attention to those who need the extra help. BEST TEACHER EVER!! Kaj-

7/16/08

SPK201

She was an amazing teacher who made a very comfortable environment for learning.

7/15/08

WRI115

Mrs. Nace is great! She made Workplace Comm. fun. Projects were explained and she was willing and available for help, in and out of classtime. I learned alot!

7/15/08

Comp1111

Mrs. Nace made me feel a part of the class. Instruction time was exciting and kept my interest. Course outcomes were met. Almost daily I use something I learned in Mrs.Nace's class. I can't think of a time we've crossed paths on/off campus that she hasn't said 'hi'. Mrs.Nace is an interesting person as well, multi-lingual being one item to mention.

3/13/08

ENG102

A good teacher. Would recommend her.

12/6/07

spk201

Mrs. Nace recieved the Best Dress Award on December 6, 2007 for the year at Baker College of Muskegon Michigan. Details will be given next week.

11/1/07

ENG102

I thought she was a very good teacher. She is able to understand students, and help them learn. She knows what she is talking about. Sometimes she makes people feel like their ideas aren't as important, but i think that it was not on purpose. She's a great person, who deserves so much more!

10/27/07

ENG102

Alright, I just had to re-post because of the out right lies written by another poster. I feel if this person was so upset it could only be because they did not read their syllabus or do the required work. Mrs. Nace is the most AWESOME professor on Baker's Muskegon Campus!

10/27/07

8/20/07

spk201

A very powerful course. You can make alot of money with these skills

More Communication professors at Baker College of Muskegon