Mary Doubleday at Montgomery County Community College (all)

Mary Doubleday

Number of ratings 23 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

9/19/11

Chem262

She is one my best chem teacher! I had her for both orgo I and II. She know her materials, very clear, helpful, and very encourage. Actually, I decided to go for chem major because of her.

3/3/10

chem121

Awsome teacher, will go the extra mile to help you understand if you have difficulties.

1/13/10

che121

loved her! As long as you STUDY STUDY STUDY, you'll do okay! I rarely studied and was pretty much failing but for the last two tests I pretty much read through the notes from powerpoint and I got high 90's...and brought my grade up to a B+. You need to dedicated, the material is a little boring at times and even she admits that.

1/6/10

Chem261

I would highly recommend this professor. She is very fair in her grading, and really wants her students to succeed. I hadn't had chemistry in over five years, but I still aced the class!

5/6/09

OChem262

Best professors I have had in seven years. Cares deeply and is always willing to help her students. She makes OChem easy compared to other professors.

8/17/08

chem121

very patient, thorough, extremely nice

5/20/08

awesome teacher.very helpfull

5/20/08

che121

she is an awesome teacher. very helpfull

4/4/08

orgoorgo

She is the best che teacher I've had!! Organic II hard but she make it a lot less pressure. Strongly recommande.

1/26/08

CHE121

Professor Doubleday is an amazing teacher. She genuinely cares about her students learning Chemistry.

1/18/08

great teacher

1/2/08

CHEM121

Dr. Doubleday has been one of the best professors I have had during my 3 years of college. I would HIGHLY advise taking Chemistry with her!

11/20/07

CHE121

Dr. Doubleday is extremely helpful and courteous. Her teaching seems a little speedy at times, but other than that she is a great prof. She wants us to succeed and is very willing to spend time either before or after class for people who need extra help. I went into this class with fear of Chemistry and having her helped me a lot. I recommend!

11/12/07

Che121

Great teacher. If you go to class, pay attention, and put your time in, it is very a easy to get an A. She explains everything and does not play around with trying to trick students. I give this teacher an A+

11/8/07

CHE121

Dr. Doubleday is very familiar with the material and goes out of her way to make sure everyone knows the material. Provides LOTS of practice problems.

5/24/07

che121

She is the best professor I ever had. She wants you to learn and she wants you to succeed. She is always available for help whenever you need it.

3/3/07

chem121

sucks very dry and boring

1/28/07

CHE121

Great teacher. Very interested in having her students understand. Very accessible. Highly recommended.

1/22/07

Chem121

One of the best professors at this school. Unlike a few teachers I've had, she WANTS you to succeed - doesn't set you up for failure. She met with me before class x2/week to help me understand the material. Very friendly, compassionate and cares about her students. She is HIGHLY reccommended.

1/21/07

CHE121

Dr Doubleday is great! She is always willing to explain anything and lots of examples. Very accessible as well. Highly recommended.

More Chemistry professors at Montgomery County Community College (all)

1.5