Andrea Graytock at Otterbein University

Andrea Graytock

Number of ratings 5 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/9/12

BIO1010

Dr. Graytock is fantastic. She is so clearly passionate about the material, and very kind and willing to help. I had her for bio lab, and would take a course with her again in a heart beat.

1/12/12

INST2401

I really enjoyed my INST 2401 with Andrea Greytock. It was a class on the medicine of 21st century. It was very beneficial to both non science and science majors. It goes over things such as depression and how the world is changing regarding medicine. I really recomend taking the course.

10/24/11

Bio100

I learned a lot in her class. She went above and beyond to help me pass. she even meet with me on her own time. I know that she loves her work & she also love to see student learn the work. I can see her contributing something valuable to the world of science one day

9/18/08

LSC300

She needs to stop talking at the beginning of lab! She doesn't provide helpful information, and talks for about an hour before letting you work. She is definitely IN LOVE with the material.

5/26/06

LSC 206- MICRO

The tests in this class are ridiculous. They're 75% short answer and super hard. Luckily she's not the toughest grader. Class is pretty boring but she really loves what she teaches.

More Biology professors at Otterbein University