in Otterbein University that teach Biology Edit
at Otterbein University, Westerville, OH
are you Andrea Graytock?

12/09/2012
good
BIO1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Graytock is fantastic. She is so clearly passionate about the material, and very kind and willing to help. I had her for bio lab, and would take a course with her again in a heart beat.

01/12/2012
good
INST2401 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed my INST 2401 with Andrea Greytock. It was a class on the medicine of 21st century. It was very beneficial to both non science and science majors. It goes over things such as depression and how the world is changing regarding medicine. I really recomend taking the course.

10/24/2011
good
Bio100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I learned a lot in her class. She went above and beyond to help me pass. she even meet with me on her own time. I know that she loves her work & she also love to see student learn the work. I can see her contributing something valuable to the world of science one day

09/18/2008
LSC300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She needs to stop talking at the beginning of lab! She doesn't provide helpful information, and talks for about an hour before letting you work. She is definitely IN LOVE with the material.

05/26/2006
LSC 206- MICRO Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The tests in this class are ridiculous. They're 75% short answer and super hard. Luckily she's not the toughest grader. Class is pretty boring but she really loves what she teaches.