in University of Arizona that teach Music Edit
Professor in the Music department
at University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
are you Brian Luce?

04/20/2013
MUS185 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brian's specialty is teaching students to overblow and play with bad intonation. He is so wrapped up in theory that he has no idea if anything he teaches produces results in students. I'm so glad I found a teacher outside of school to help me make real progress and play properly.

01/20/2011
good
MUS185 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I don't know what all of these other people are talking about. I really like Dr. Luce and find him a very effective professor. I've learned more than I have with any other teacher. He's a little out there and I can understand why not everyone likes him, he is a little pompous and formal, but I don't mind that. He's a fantastic flutist.

01/03/2011
Fluteany Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Luce teaches all sorts of things about flute playing that are funadmentally wrong. I can't believe he now has tenure.

07/13/2010
LessFLUT Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This schmuck is the most worthless flute professor ever.

05/22/2008
musi350 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

01/13/2008
good
MUS185 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

06/12/2006
Flute Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Rather full of himself and disconnected from students. Needs to work a lot on his communication skills.