in Southwest Tennessee Community College that teach Radiological Sciences Edit
Tracy Freeman- Jones
Professor in the Radiological Sciences department
at Southwest Tennessee Community College, Memphis, TN
are you Tracy Freeman- Jones?

05/14/2014
good
AHS 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This lady is amazing I don't know why people are giving her bad ratings.listen if you want to pass her class just listen to what she tells to study and ask her questions .The only thing I didn't like was spelling but she's just doing her job and a real champ makes adjustments and gets stuff done. yea bring a recorder you will need it trust me.

12/26/2012
MED2010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

The class wasn't hard at all. Oh But does she give a WHOLE LOT of work. Granted it was a one day a week class. She is laid back, But you have to Really study for her Test.

04/03/2011
AHS1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Medical Terminology. I have never hated a class like this class. Two days into it and I wanted my money back. A high school student can teach this class better than her. After attending her class it appears as if someone drained my blood. Completely worthless!!! And I am a A grade student. Please do yourself a favor. Do not take this class

12/12/2010
good
RADT1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's great, really knows her stuff. Very helpful & full of info. you need to know before applying to the program. Class is easy, take notes everyday & answer classwork questions, open notes. Tests are multiple choice made from 50 definitions, she gives you a word list to study from. Make an A & you won't have to take the final exam! Loved her! :)

08/04/2010
med101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took her for Medical Terminology.....it was like sitting in a nightmare everyday. I love to learn and i hated this class. She just gives u alot of words to study and she doesnt teach!!! Then she gives u spelling test?? She is useless!!