in San Francisco State University that teach English Edit
at San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
are you David Gill?

05/02/2014
good
ENG 214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

He was awesome! I failed English the semester before, and then got an A in his class. He totally revived my interest in writing, and taught me more than all my past English teachers combined. He's tough on his students, but that's just because he cares. If you can deal with his gruff persona, he'll be one of the best teachers you'll ever have.

01/28/2014
good
ENG214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I should have written this a while ago, but I didn't because I didnt realize what horrible teachers are out there and how great Prof. Gill is! He cares for his students and encourages them to care. Grades harder on the first write, but then you get a rewrite and he tells you exactly what you need to change. Take him!!!

01/10/2014
good
ENG214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Gill is an amazing professor and REALLY cares about your success in the class. You don't need to attend every class, but he has quizzes at the beginning of most classes and gives a bonus 1/3 of a letter grade if you show up everyday. also lets you re do your essays for a higher grade. Great professor and really cool!

01/03/2014
good
ENG 214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

By far the best instructor I have ever had at SFSU. He is passionate about what he does and really cares about your progress. He stresses the importance of reading, which benefits the student because all of the readings are super interesting! We read Maltese Falcon, Fight Club, and some dystopia material! I LOVE Dr. Gill, TAKE THIS CLASS

12/19/2013
good
ENG214 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Gill is a wonderful teacher. He is not the easiest when it comes to grading, but you will ACTUALLY learn something. If you go to his office hours and have actual humanly conversations with him, he is more than willing to help you out. He teaches both english and life lessons :] I recommend him!