Ronald Stoffey at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

Ronald Stoffey

Number of ratings 102 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

4/17/14

PSY200

Great professor, genuinely cares about his students. Always willing to help in and outside of class, really wants you to learn and understand everything. Attendance not mandatory but go! Gives study guide for every test w/ everything that will be on the test, question for question. So glad i took this class w/ him! i would recommend taking him

4/12/14

psy 220

Attentendce not required but go. will care about you as much as you care about him. really wants to help you but only if you want to be helped. If you dont show up he doesnt care about you Personally i love the guy. He is exactly what a college professor should be. If you care enough to go see him he will help you. Most genuine professor in ktown

4/2/14

PSY 200

Dr. Stoffey is an awesome professor! He makes class as interesting as Stat can get. He's very enthusiastic and will help you whenever you need it. He really wants to make sure you are learning and understanding everything. Hard class, but if you go to class and do the reading and work problems when assigned you can do well in his class.

1/20/14

Psy 200

A very knowledgeable and understanding professor. He will help students if you ask for his help. However, the class is difficult. Advise: READ READ READ and memorize vocabs and you'll make it alive. This was the hardest course I have took and I am a junior.

12/17/13

psy 200

He is THE best professor. He really cares about you and the material! You HAVE to go to class and you HAVE to read the book.. just like any other class. This is college and he doesn't hand out grades but will help you with anything you don't understand. Just ask him and he's willing to help, always! Take him!!

12/12/13

PSY220

You need to show up for class and you need to read the book and understand the material. He is very passionate about teaching, but he doesn't hand you an A. Put forth the work and you'll be fine. I absolutely love the course and he is an amazing professor. I finished the class with an A+.

10/29/13

PSY200

Great Professor! This is a really hard class but it is possible to pass. I went to tutoring and studied really hard. Stoffey is a really cool guy. He really wants everyone to do good and he is fair. I love this class a lot! I always leave smiling even if my brain hurts. I would absolutely recommend taking this prof.

7/18/13

PSY 220

Prof. Stoffey is one of the best Professors Kutztown has to offer. You will not find another professor that completely understands and enjoys what he's teaching, specifically I/O. It's college, you're going to to have to read the book and study. If you don't study and go to class, you're not going to pass. By far my favorite professor at Kutztown.

5/25/13

PSY200

He's a great person but a horrible professor. He's always rambling and will go through chapters in 20 minutes and expect you to completely understand it all. I took a stat course prior to this one and felt as though I didn't understand anything after how he explained it. If you're not very good at math, don't take him. Your gpa will suffer.

5/15/13

PSY 200

Dr. Stoffey is an excellent professor. He explains the material well. He does not take attendance, but if you do not attend, you will not pass the class.It would be nice to take all my PSY classes with Dr. Stoffey. I can actually say that I enjoy Statistics now. Thanks to Dr. Stoffey. : )

4/26/13

PSY 220

nice professor and exams are straight forward. He runs his class undergrad I/O class as if it was a grad level. Exams are all essays with some vocab words. You need to do the readings for class, because participation is a huge part of the class! Only complaint:He is really slow at getting grades back!

12/10/12

PSY333

Extremely friendly and kept the class interesting. One of the best psychology professors at KU.

11/2/12

PSY220

Stoffey is a great professor and passionate about what he teaches. He pushes you to do well, but if you show interest in the material it can only help you. Classes are discussion based which makes for an interesting class. Do the readings and participate and you will do fine!

10/31/12

PSY200

A wonderful professor. The class itself is extremely hard, but Stoffey will take time out of his schedule to see you and help you. I recommend him over any other professor for Prob & Stats. Always in a light, humorous mood.

10/17/12

PSYSTAT

Wonderful prof! I took this class previously with another prof and had to drop it. I worked my butt off with Dr. Stoffey - he worked with me, helped me, encouraged me and I ended up with a B, which I never in my wildest dreams thought I could get. Definitely one of the best!

8/29/12

PSY200

DR. Stoffey is an excellent professor.He will help you after class, during office hours, or any other time taht works for the student. Read the book and the assigned chapters and you will do fine.He also is very funny and easy going. : )

8/23/12

PSY200

Hes a really good professor... I had him for stats and he made it pretty easy, as easy as a class can be while actually learning. He doesn't go out of his way to make the class hard like others. Just go and read the book. He's a good guy and works with you.

7/29/12

PSY200

Dr. Stoffey is an amazing professor! I just transferred in for Summer I coming from a Comm. College. My first class here was Stats; with hard work, I received an A! He's so willing to help, funny, and very flexible and laid back. I made sure to have him Summer 2 as well. I'm trying to get as many classes with his as possible!Great professor/person.

7/3/12

psyStat

Dr. Stoffey is highly organized and there for further assistance if needed but certainly expects you to pull your weight as a serious undergraduate student. He has a knack for feeling out who is giving it their all, reading the text and those who aren't. Read the text drink some green tea before class pay attention and you will have yourself an A.

6/28/12

PSY200

Read the assigned chapters, go to class, ask questions. Stoffey thoroughly explains the formulas. He's a cool dude, too. Very reasonable. READ THE BOOK. GO TO CLASS. If you fail this course, frankly, you don't deserve to be in college or in this particular area of study.

More Psychology professors at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania