in Marygrove College that teach Education Edit
Professor in the Education department
at Marygrove College, Detroit, MI
are you Vivian Johnson?

09/15/2011
EDU205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I believe I took her at a bad time. She wasn't much help and missed several classes. She taught as if we all know the subject as well as she did. I hear that she has changed and has become focused. She was a fun teacher. I wouldn't mind taking her again now that I know more about the subject she teaches.

05/16/2011
good
EDU564 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is one of the BEST instructors on that campus.

01/05/2011
good
Rdg509 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed taking Dr. Johnson's class. I learned a lot. She provides many resources and is extremely knowledgable about the subject of reading. Lots of reading required, will work with you, fair grader.

07/31/2007
EDU564 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

07/19/2006
EDU PSY Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She was not helpful at all and try to avoid taking her.