in Waubonsee Community College that teach Biology Edit
are you James Donahue?
C

06/26/2014
good
AP II Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had a hard time figuring out what was needed to pass this class. His lectures were awesome, but you have to do a lot of work on your own (read the book, presi's, etc) to do well on the qui/tests. All in all it was a good class,and he's definitely easy on the eyes.

05/13/2014
good
BIO272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Just completed his anatomy II course at Waubonsee. Jamie's class is interesting and kept my attention. His prezi's came with great healthcare stories and he doesn't read from powerpoints. His tests & quizzes can be a mind teaser. Attend all classes and take good notes, never miss a quiz- they are helpful when exam prepping. Overall I feel very fortunate to have learned from him, wish I would have taken him for A&P I.

10/31/2013
good
Bio272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Don't know about the post below, but Mr. Donahue is not arrogant. He does, though, really know anatomy and tested us beyond memorization. It's not an easy grade, but he is helpful if you ask. Work hard and you'll do OK.

10/29/2013
BIO 272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He is just about the worst teacher I've ever had. He thinks he is god basically. If the first day of class you make a point to say you aren't arrogant...you probably are. He will give you a review of info at the end of each lesson but don't bother because none of it will be on the exam. The material isn't that hard but he makes it 3 times as hard.

09/04/2013
good
BIO272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B+

He is hard as hell!! He makes you think. It did seem as though everything we studied was not on the test. He was a great teacher but a hellacious test maker. I got a B... barely. I loved the guy.

08/09/2013
good
BIO 272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Donahue is an amazing teacher. He's straight to the point, and really wants you to understand the material he's presenting. I absolutely love his Prezi's rather than looking at a Power Point. Unfortunately, his test's are unpredictable, and are a real mind tease. Let's just say, YOU HAVE TO STUDY!!!! HARD!!!

05/06/2013
good
BIO125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is super hard but if you attend class and make good notes he give good examples

10/29/2012
good
Bio270 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is one of the best teachers I have ever had. The material in class is hard but he makes it enjoyable. Also, he has a nice voice to listen to.

07/19/2012
good
BIOap Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

love this guy. I actually took this class a couple of years ago, but felt compelled to write a review. Very difficult class due to its naturere, but Jamie did a great job with explainations and examples. Very down to earth guy. Labs were tough though! I got an A, but had to study almost everyday. Took this class by itself so I could focus...lol

08/21/2011
good
Bio272 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a great teacher and very approachable. You can not miss one class thought or your grade suffers. It is not attendance based but there is lots of critical information that you go through. My grade dropped a letter grade because I planned a trip while in this class and had a hard time catching up. I recommend him but dont fall behind.