Mike Fitzmorris at Park University

Mike Fitzmorris

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/31/11

IBHO

He did not teach much of anything. Just told stories about his travels and his family - over & over. I was required to take this class for my major & was excited about taking it, but became very disappointed to spend so much money on a class where I pretty much had to teach myself & read the book a lot.

9/10/10

BU306

he is a good guy, love taking his class, I wish I could take more classes with him. He is not hard, he will teach the material but he talks alot about real life things, traveling, etc. If he was teaching finance I would not take him but his classes are all about international business and things like that so its cool that he traveled so muchCOOLDUD

8/2/10

SIFESife

Very Nice & helpful. I was sick a missed a few classes... he was very kind & helped me to make up the work I had missed. I would definitely recommend him to other students. He does talk about travel but I found a lot of his advice interesting and helpful.

1/22/10

MK395

He is an excellent teacher.

11/12/09

ib351

terrible teacher, doesnt discuss anything from the book. talks about traveling the world based on his own experiences. everything in class is irrelevant to anything. he tests strictly on book material which he wont cover even once throughout the semester, not to mention they are not easy. DONT TAKE

10/25/09

MG352

Typical class: 35-40 minutes talking about basketball and telling personal stories unrelated to class material, 10-15 minutes of actual teaching. I'm not exaggerating. Consequently, be prepared to spend tons of time reading the book if you want to do well on the tests, since you will get NOTHING from the class itself.

8/7/06

MG352

He's an interesting guy.. fun teacher. Don't be afraid to take his classes. He's pretty cool..

More Management professors at Park University