in Park University that teach Management Edit
Professor in the Management department
at Park University, Parkville, MO
are you Mike Fitzmorris?

01/31/2011
IBHO Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He did not teach much of anything. Just told stories about his travels and his family - over & over. I was required to take this class for my major & was excited about taking it, but became very disappointed to spend so much money on a class where I pretty much had to teach myself & read the book a lot.

09/10/2010
good
BU306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

he is a good guy, love taking his class, I wish I could take more classes with him. He is not hard, he will teach the material but he talks alot about real life things, traveling, etc. If he was teaching finance I would not take him but his classes are all about international business and things like that so its cool that he traveled so muchCOOLDUD

08/02/2010
good
SIFESife Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very Nice & helpful. I was sick a missed a few classes... he was very kind & helped me to make up the work I had missed. I would definitely recommend him to other students. He does talk about travel but I found a lot of his advice interesting and helpful.

01/22/2010
good
MK395 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is an excellent teacher.

11/12/2009
ib351 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

terrible teacher, doesnt discuss anything from the book. talks about traveling the world based on his own experiences. everything in class is irrelevant to anything. he tests strictly on book material which he wont cover even once throughout the semester, not to mention they are not easy. DONT TAKE

10/25/2009
MG352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Typical class: 35-40 minutes talking about basketball and telling personal stories unrelated to class material, 10-15 minutes of actual teaching. I'm not exaggerating. Consequently, be prepared to spend tons of time reading the book if you want to do well on the tests, since you will get NOTHING from the class itself.

08/07/2006
good
MG352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He's an interesting guy.. fun teacher. Don't be afraid to take his classes. He's pretty cool..