in Virginia Union University that teach Music Edit
at Virginia Union University, Richmond, VA
are you Willis Barnett?

06/04/2012
good
HUM211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Barnett is real good professor....his classes are easy and he gives you worksheets which are going to be the test....and he also works with you. I would recommend this teacher without a doubt.

12/07/2010
good
MUS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

i love doc, hes the choir director and demands the best, but not for himself...for us

11/22/2010
good
MUS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Barnett is a very good teacher and im proud to say he is really trying to bring Music back to the institution.

08/01/2010
good
MUS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

LOved him. My class was really late so I can say I missed a few but he is willing to work with you. Great teacher and a wonderful man.

09/07/2009
good
Music405 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Willis is a very profound professor. He is just extremely busy.. But I love him to death.. smile