in University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) that teach Marketing Edit
at University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV), Las Vegas, NV
are you Todd Uglow?

06/24/2014
good
TCA488 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Clever, Knowledgeable,Charming,and absolutely cares about his students! Wouldn't miss a class if all my professors were like him.

04/30/2014
good
TCA 488 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I've had Todd for two classes now and plan to take my Capstone with him if I can! He's a real easy going guy, but still gets down to business. He's also not bad to look at ;)

12/16/2013
good
TCA 380 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He really is a helpful teacher!. He tries his best to cover the important parts of the chapters. (posted online) He choses your partners for the group project but helps you if your team isn't cooperating. If you want a good grade you gotta put the work into it. I was able to pull my grade from a low D to a solid B. I do recommend him =]

12/06/2013
good
TCA 488 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Todd is a great teacher. He truly cares about his students. The way he lectures makes the material easy to understand and remember. If you attend class and pay attention you will get a good grade on the midterms and finals. The only part that was somewhat difficult was the group project, but he provided a lot of guidance and graded fairly.

11/25/2013
good
HMD 380 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Literally my favorite teacher, I took him for 488 and am taking the capstone with him over summer. He gives 2 quizes through the semester and 1 midterm and 1 final. The project was pretty easy - presentation days are mandatory. But such a great teacher - he's just awesome!

08/22/2013
good
TCA 488 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A-

I have a little obsession with Todd. He's a fantastic teacher and incredibly knowledgeable. The broad base of topics he covers gives students a taste of a little bit of everything. He's a licensing attorney with a sports marketing background. He can teach you a lot!

05/21/2013

Todd is alright. The thing about the MEM classes, they're all the same. The information never changes, not Todd's fault but the schools. I missed one "pop" quiz but did well one everything else and got a B. I'm glad I took my capstone with someone else.

05/05/2012
good
TCA490 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was great. We put on an amazing event. I would suggest Todd to anyone who asked!

04/18/2012
good
TCA490 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Pro. Todd is sooooooooo awesome. Had a very good experience with him.

12/13/2011
good
TCA344 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Great class. Todd is helpful, knowledgable, intelligent, and genuine. He is very blunt and straight to the point. Attendance is necessary as there are 2 pop quizzes, he doesnt use the book ever and most material he goes over in class is not on the slides. Hard final,easy midterm, big group project. He offers internships as well!