in Florida Atlantic University that teach Education Edit
at Florida Atlantic University, Jupiter, FL
are you Deborah Harris?

03/10/2012
good
RED6656 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Harris is a wonderful professor! She understands that most of her students are full-time teachers and is accommodating to district schedules (i.e. spring break). I learned so much from her and she helped shape me into a better reading teacher. I found her classes to be almost therapeutic and wished I had more courses to take with her.

05/14/2011
good

I learned so much from Dr. Harris. She made us want to do our best for her because she genuinely cares about her students. She is the kind of teacher we should all aspire to be. Her knowledge of reading education is exceptional.

05/17/2010
RED4308 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is kinda out there, but the class in fun. Going to Warfield for observation is very easy. Assignments can be late but I recommend you get it all in on time so you can keep track of your grades because you hardly get any.

12/17/2007
LAE4353 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Do not expect to get any grades back. She is fair and will help. Late assignments are excepted but you need to tell her why you are late.

05/08/2007
good
LAE4353 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Harris is absolutely wonderful! She makes the material interesting and is always there to help her students. I would definitely take a class with her again if the opportunity presented itself!

08/17/2006
good
EDG6253 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love it when a teacher makes a class worth it's while. She respects that we are graduate students and makes the course appropriately challenging. Lots of discussion, lots of challenging issues and thought provoking readings. Fabulous professor!