in Salt Lake Community College that teach Communication Edit
are you Bill Kilpack?
B

08/14/2014
good
Com1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A-

Every assignment we were given had real world application. I never felt like I was doing busy work. Bill's feedback on assignments also helped me to improve for future class and work experiences. Having a great teacher who makes class interesting and fun to go to really helped me learn. I always learned something new and that was awesome.

06/03/2014
good
Comm 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Class was hard but I learned a LOT. I'm at Westminster now. Bill's COM class was the ONLY class I took at SLCC that prepared me for the rigor of classes here. Not hard to figure out since Bill is a Westminster grad. Thanks Bill. The hard work you required is paying off.

04/30/2014
good
COMM 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Most important thing I learned from this instructor...He likes to talk about himself..a lot! So just make sure to periodically let him and it seems to help with the grade you receive. Honestly I've heard he is one of the harder comm 1020 instructors just because of the amount of work you have to do. 6 speeches and 2 papers throughout the semester.

04/14/2014
good
COMM1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really enjoyed class. Lecture was always interesting with his personal stories. Quite a bit of work, but NO busy work. Tests aren't too hard if you study. If you don't, you got no room to complain. Highly recommended!

04/11/2014
good
Com1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great class. Professor has examples and stories for about everything. Fun, funny, learned a lot. RECOMMENDED.

03/27/2014
COMM 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C+

The only way you'll do well in this class is if you share the same views as him. I truly am comfortable speaking in front of others and everyone else loved my speeches, yet he only gave me a C. Be sure you speak about his interests. P.s. he loves to talk about himself, that's all you'll really learn about.

01/12/2014
good
COMM1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

DEFINITELY my favorite teacher! He loves to teach public speaking does it in a way that gets his students to love it too. I learned so much from him without really realizing it, and I remember what I learned because I enjoyed it so much! I always recommend his classes to others. If all teachers were like him, then everyone would love learning!

01/08/2014
comm 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This teacher lectures only about his experiences as a wrestler. He is also very slow at grading material if at all. It is impossible to know your grade until after the final, when he gives you whatever grade he feels you deserve. Would never take another class from him....

12/06/2013
good
comm 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

class taught how to perfect public speaking and also received great feedback on all assignments. professor is amazing and always encouraged improvement.

11/11/2013
good
COMM 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Best class of the semester! Bill is an awesome professor. He applies everything to life and uses excellent examples. We only did a few presentations, but I am so much better at public speaking than before. He tells you exactly what he expects, doesn't give ridiculous assignments and is always willing to help. I will be taking Comm1020 from him now!