in Salt Lake Community College that teach Communication Edit
are you Bill Kilpack?
B+

08/14/2014
good
Com1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A-

Every assignment we were given had real world application. I never felt like I was doing busy work. Bill's feedback on assignments also helped me to improve for future class and work experiences. Having a great teacher who makes class interesting and fun to go to really helped me learn. I always learned something new and that was awesome.

06/03/2014
good
Comm 1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Class was hard but I learned a LOT. I'm at Westminster now. Bill's COM class was the ONLY class I took at SLCC that prepared me for the rigor of classes here. Not hard to figure out since Bill is a Westminster grad. Thanks Bill. The hard work you required is paying off.

04/30/2014
good
COMM 1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Most important thing I learned from this instructor...He likes to talk about himself..a lot! So just make sure to periodically let him and it seems to help with the grade you receive. Honestly I've heard he is one of the harder comm 1020 instructors just because of the amount of work you have to do. 6 speeches and 2 papers throughout the semester.

04/14/2014
good
COMM1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really enjoyed class. Lecture was always interesting with his personal stories. Quite a bit of work, but NO busy work. Tests aren't too hard if you study. If you don't, you got no room to complain. Highly recommended!

04/11/2014
good
Com1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great class. Professor has examples and stories for about everything. Fun, funny, learned a lot. RECOMMENDED.