in Wallace State Community College at Hanceville that teach Not Specified Edit
at Wallace State Community College at Hanceville, Hanceville, AL
are you Rob Metcalf?

02/16/2013
good
SPH106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher very straight forward but he keeps your attention an makes the class interesting I would highly recommend taking his class :)

12/13/2012
good
sph107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I wish all the teachers were like him <3 by far the most entertaining teacher I have ever had. The class was very laid back and the room filled with laughter daily. I wish I could take him again. He is a coach....very easy on athletes.

09/24/2012
good
Speec106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Metcalf is an awesome speech teacher. I was so afraid of giving speeches but now I can say thanks Mr. Metcalf I have over come that fear pretty much. He makes the class feel at ease.He makes you laugh and does not act like he is better than you are. Would recommend him to anyone taking speech at any level.

07/13/2012
good
SPH107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Mr.Metcalf's class in the sring of 2012, He's a very funny teacher. He is very strict about cell phones and will not think twice about kicking you out of his class if you use them..He cares about how you do in his class and will work with you if you have to make up a speech...If I had to take speech again I would choose him.

02/04/2012
good
SPH106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Metcalf is an excellent teacher. He has a very straight forward personality that may not gel with everyone, but I got a lot out of his class and he really cares about seeing his students make progress in their public speaking.

05/16/2011
good
SPH107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very good teacher... Learned many things... NO CELLPHONES!!! Or you will be kicked out of class.

05/12/2011
good

A funny, interesting, and fair teacher. Imbues his class with a familiar atmosphere to set students at ease. Not afraid to tell it like it is though, so not the ideal teacher for the hyper sensitive or ultra self conscious. Highly recommended and a great professor.

07/07/2009
good
SPH106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This teacher is very interesting. He is firm but fair. If I had another level of speech to take ,I would choose him. You will enjoy his teaching style.

08/22/2006
good
SPh106 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He keeps you laughing the entire class. Makes the terminology make sense. Test are pretty easy. Except for the open book. Kind of picky, but nothing out of this world. Pay attention and u won't have a problem