in College of DuPage that teach Criminal Justice Edit
at College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL
are you Theodore Darden?
12/19/2014
good
CRIMJ 1100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVED HIM! This class is about my major though, so of course. Gave lots of E.C.(on a whim, usually) assignments and questions on tests. Keeps it interesting and real. Does tend to get a little soap-boxypreachy occasionally. Funny and really nice guy. Class is all lectures, with some student participation. TAKE NOTES (from book and class)!

12/09/2014
good
Gangs Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures" "Inspirational"

I've taken Darden for quite a few classes now. I even went on a trip with him to London over the summer. He's an amazing professor, and I try to take every class I can with him. He loves assigning papers to hear what you think and why rather than give "multiple guess" tests. He's not a harsh grader, just put in the effort and you will love him.

12/08/2014
good
Gangs Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B
"Gives good feedback" "Inspirational" "Respected by students"

Professor Darden is an awesome prof. He is passionate about what he teaches. He loves to see the light go off In his students heads. Has life experience in what he teaches. Very motivational

12/04/2014
good
Crimj1100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "Inspirational"

The best professor I have ever taken.

11/23/2014
good
CJ 1110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Would take again" "Amazing lectures" "Inspirational"

BEST PROFESSOR AT COD. he is truly passionate about criminal justice and his lectures are motivational. there is no homework. as long as you show up to class, pay attention and read the chapters you'll be fine. I highly recommend him for any CJ class.

06/16/2014
good
CrimJ1130 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Darden was wonderful to learn from, and his comments after online journal entries and essays was very helpful. The class conversations (on BB) are very interesting as well. He is very understanding of RL issues and of those with LD. I would recommend this class to anyone interested in corrections as starting point!

01/03/2014
good
CRIMJ-2150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Darden is a GREAT Teacher. She is very fair, knows the subject matter very well. Just attend class take good notes and do all the homework assignments and you will do very well on the tests. Put some effort into this class and your should receive an A. I would take any class he teaches.

08/21/2013
good
intro to cj Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

one of best teachers at cod. very motivational person and will give motivational speeches. really wants students to do well. all he does is talk and tell stories in class. very entertaining and easy A class you will learn alot tho

05/16/2013
good
cri 1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

one of the best teachers at COD

05/07/2013
good
Crim1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best instructors ever! He is very knowledgable and teaches everything in a crystal clear way! I recommend this professor, he will go out of his way if you need extra help. He's funny and never a dull moment in this class

02/05/2013
good
110101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I had police operations as well as intro to criminal justice with him. He is so easy as long as you read the textbook. He is also funny. I would strongly recommend him.

12/06/2012
good
Intro1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Computer test, lectures and prefer reading, if you want a good grade. Great Instrutor - easy going and want everyone to advance. Full-Time staff know what they are doing. Funny and you learn.

11/30/2012
good
CrmJ1110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Professor Darden's course online and it was very manageable. There was one assignment due each week, which was plenty of time to complete it. He grades quickly and is an easy grader. Gives lots of time to take the tests which is very nice. Great teacher, highly recommend, will definitely take his online courses again!

11/15/2012
good
crimj1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

i took a lecture so attendance was no mandatory. boring class, all we did was take notes and no homework, just 4 tests which is not helpful if you arent a test taker!! he will help if u ask him, but does not do well with going over test material, just lots of reading for everyone in the textbook! every chapter u must read!

08/20/2012
good
CrimJ2410 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easily one of the best teachers at COD. He knows what he's doing and is very informative, due to his many years in Law Enforcement. If you do the work, pay attention in class, and go every day, it's an easy A. I've had him for CrimJ 1100 and 2410. I'm looking forward to taking another one of his classes.

06/01/2012
good
CJVIOL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST TEACHER EVER! TAKE HIM! DO THE WORK AND YOU WILL GET AN A. HE CONNECTS WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF HIS STUDENTS IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THEY DO WELL!

12/13/2011
good
crimj1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Provides wonderful insight on the course & his level of sincerity & compassion for the field is second to none. His commitment to his students' success is immeasurable...

11/07/2011
good
CJ1110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors I've had! He is extremely intelligent and knows the important stuff about this subject! He's there to give you facts not ramble on about his opinion! I learned a lot, but his tests are not easy. Very specific and you have to student. A couple papers are assigned. LOVED this class!

05/17/2011
good
CRIMJ1110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Simply stated: if you are serious about criminal justice, this is the professor you need to have. His expectations were established right off the bat and he was clear as to what the class entailed. Learned alot and got an A. Fun guy, but don't cross him. I would definitely not want to be on his bad side.

04/18/2011
good
crimj1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is the best teacher I have ever had!! His teaching style and his stories are amazing! I love the way that he relates to us as a class by sharing his own experiences. He is very knowledgeable and has so much information to share. I love that he shares life skills that will help us in the future. I will most definitely be taking another one of h