Janis Innis at Houston Community College (all campuses)

Janis Innis

Number of ratings 39 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/26/13

ENGL 0300

Oh my god..What can i say?! Mrs. Janis Innis is a wonderful, sweet, helpful, easy teacher. She will help you in everything. I love her so much, i will definately take her next semester for INRW (reading and english combined). I will recommend her to anybody and everybody. You will enjoy her jokes and stories lol.

8/19/13

engl0300

Mrs. Jannis is one my favorite teachers. She help you so much with everything. I highly recommend this teacher who wants to learn how to write essays. Excellent, nice, and great heart....i will take her again for my engl 0310......

5/23/13

inrw-0420

Ms.Innis is an excellent teacher

5/7/13

english0310

I really enjoyed this lass prof.innis is the best teacher ever .very helpful.keep you interested as well as learning the proper English.Thanks 8638prof.innis.

7/8/12

ENGL0310

Mrs. Jannis is one my favorite teachers. She help you so much with everything. I highly recomend this teacher who wants to learn how to write essays. Excellent, nice, and great heart....

7/3/12

engl0310

This is one of the best teachers I have come across. People she is very helpful and understanding.

6/26/12

ENGL0310

I loved her to death!! she is the best, you can not go wrong with this professor. Easy, entusiastic and very helpful....

6/18/12

Eng0310

*** THE BEST EVER*** Prof. Inis is very encouraging on a daily basis. She knows her stuff and will handle you with RESPECT. She teaches the student and NOT just the course. We ALL learn in different ways. I recommend her.

5/13/12

Eng1301

Made an A! I took the class online only due to late registration. She responds promptly to emails and posts. Very nice and helpful. Not necessary to purchase books at all. She provides the online links for all resources. I highly recommend her!

4/30/12

ENG0300

Mrs. Innis was my favor teacher. She is very hepful and have a great sense of humor. The best thing I like was when we took our mid-term exam it was a easy A we had to bring four cangood to class and that was our mid-term test our final was to write a one page essay on our Spring break, I highly recommend anyone to take her.

1/11/12

engl0310

i took her class Eng 0310.She is AWESOME..she doesn't give a lotta homework.her class is 30to45 minutes long.She explains &she is always willing to help her students.The final was easy & most of the work is on line.She was my first teacher in collage & i got an A..I HIGHLY RECOMEND her..if yu want an easy A take her & just do all your work.

1/6/12

ENGL0300

Se is great.She will help you out all that you need.But you have to do all the online work

12/17/11

ENGL0310

If english isn't your best subject, take her. If you do all your work you will make a A. She's very helpful and wants to make sure you do the best you can.

11/17/11

engl0301

She is AMAZING!!! she's a very sweet teacher. I love how she helps with the essays. Easy to understand her, and to make it all better, she's funny!!!! :) i highly recommend her

8/16/11

ENGL0310

She's a VERY sweet teacher! lovely personality and she's funny too. Her class is not hard, do all the work you're supposed to do and you'll get the grade you deserve.

7/13/11

ENGL0300

She is super nice. Barely passed her class. She helps people when they have trouble writing an essay.

6/9/11

ENGL0310

She's very and very easy. I missed a lot of days in her class but I still passed. She's very helpful and if you have questions, she's always welcome to help. I recommend her!

5/18/11

engl0310

She is super easy!!! If you dont get an A in her class, then you better not go to college

4/13/11

ENGL0310

she is easy and helpful. for example, she gives you a 100 for the day if you participate. she also has a sense of humor so its not completely boring.

4/5/11

She is a really good teacher and helpful. Very Easy

More English professors at Houston Community College (all campuses)