in Houston Community College (all campuses) that teach English Edit
B+

10/14/2014
good
COMP I Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Tests? Not many" "Gives good feedback"

English is my worst subject and I have a lot of trouble writing most essays, but her assignments are really easy and if you ever really need help she's really sweet. I'm looking forward to taking her for Composition II.

05/03/2014
good
Eng 1301 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you are looking for an EASY A in English 1301 then she is the right teacher took her for eng 1301 online second start and made an A+ just submit the assignments on time and that's it.

04/27/2014
good
Engl 0300 Fund Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I give Mrs Innis five stars she is a very good teacher and very helpful she takes time to help and go over things with you and as long as you are doing your Connect and Essays you are fine but I really enjoyed having her for a professor.

04/22/2014
good
English 0300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B+

this is a very easy class just make sure you write the journal topics the same day she assigns them and the most important tip i can give is to finish CONNECT(English website) and after you're done with it. youre prety much done.

11/26/2013
good
ENGL 0300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Oh my god..What can i say?! Mrs. Janis Innis is a wonderful, sweet, helpful, easy teacher. She will help you in everything. I love her so much, i will definately take her next semester for INRW (reading and english combined). I will recommend her to anybody and everybody. You will enjoy her jokes and stories lol.

08/19/2013
good
engl0300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Jannis is one my favorite teachers. She help you so much with everything. I highly recommend this teacher who wants to learn how to write essays. Excellent, nice, and great heart....i will take her again for my engl 0310......

05/23/2013
good
inrw-0420 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Innis is an excellent teacher

05/07/2013
good
english0310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed this lass prof.innis is the best teacher ever .very helpful.keep you interested as well as learning the proper English.Thanks 8638prof.innis.

07/08/2012
good
ENGL0310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Jannis is one my favorite teachers. She help you so much with everything. I highly recomend this teacher who wants to learn how to write essays. Excellent, nice, and great heart....

07/03/2012
good
engl0310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is one of the best teachers I have come across. People she is very helpful and understanding.

06/26/2012
good

I loved her to death!! she is the best, you can not go wrong with this professor. Easy, entusiastic and very helpful....

06/18/2012
good
Eng0310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

*** THE BEST EVER*** Prof. Inis is very encouraging on a daily basis. She knows her stuff and will handle you with RESPECT. She teaches the student and NOT just the course. We ALL learn in different ways. I recommend her.

05/13/2012
good
Eng1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Made an A! I took the class online only due to late registration. She responds promptly to emails and posts. Very nice and helpful. Not necessary to purchase books at all. She provides the online links for all resources. I highly recommend her!

04/30/2012
good
ENG0300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Innis was my favor teacher. She is very hepful and have a great sense of humor. The best thing I like was when we took our mid-term exam it was a easy A we had to bring four cangood to class and that was our mid-term test our final was to write a one page essay on our Spring break, I highly recommend anyone to take her.

01/11/2012
good

i took her class Eng 0310.She is AWESOME..she doesn't give a lotta homework.her class is 30to45 minutes long.She explains &she is always willing to help her students.The final was easy & most of the work is on line.She was my first teacher in collage & i got an A..I HIGHLY RECOMEND her..if yu want an easy A take her & just do all your work.

01/06/2012
good
ENGL0300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Se is great.She will help you out all that you need.But you have to do all the online work

12/17/2011
good
ENGL0310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If english isn't your best subject, take her. If you do all your work you will make a A. She's very helpful and wants to make sure you do the best you can.

11/17/2011
good
engl0301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is AMAZING!!! she's a very sweet teacher. I love how she helps with the essays. Easy to understand her, and to make it all better, she's funny!!!! :) i highly recommend her

08/16/2011
good
ENGL0310 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She's a VERY sweet teacher! lovely personality and she's funny too. Her class is not hard, do all the work you're supposed to do and you'll get the grade you deserve.

07/13/2011
good
ENGL0300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is super nice. Barely passed her class. She helps people when they have trouble writing an essay.