Tamara Wolff at College of Lake County

Tamara Wolff

Number of ratings 36 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

8/4/14

ENG122

Tamara Wolff is amazing! If you listen and do all of your class work on time, then this is the class for you! I know a lot of these reviews talk about how Tamara likes to have her class watch movies... but its simply to keep her students more engaged and give them a real live look into the detective fiction world! Great class, I highly recommend

6/16/14

ENG122

I agree with everyone else saying she is unorganized, and we did watch a LOT of movies in this class, but she was very helpful when it came to writing papers and we also read a lot of stories and analyzed what we watched so it wasn't all just fun and games. However, it was a lot of fun and she is very friendly and a riot!

12/16/13

ENG 121

Mrs. Wolff is rather unorganized and unprepared for class. She is simple and laid back as well. We watched movies the entire class, hardly called an English course. All writings were simple and only had 2 or so essays. We were told we were going to have a lot of quizzes and we've had 2. I do not recommend her as your teacher.

11/9/13

Eng121

Eng121- Detective Fiction This class was not as I thought it would be. We were constantly watching movies and wasting time instead of focusing on learning how to improve our writing. Very unorganized. Constantly changing due dates. Inexperienced. This is a class for people who want to waste their money and not do anything in class.

11/6/13

ENG108

She is the best teacher! She's always willing to help you on a paper. She is really laid back and always has something positive to say about your papers. I highly reccommend her.

4/17/13

Eng 122

Amazing!! Totally the best English teacher at clc!! would highly recommend her!! She's extremely helpful and you could write the worst paper ever and she would still find something positive about it! Love her!

12/7/11

Eng122

Great teacher. She i unorganized some times. She teaches ok. You do alot of reading from the book which is not hard. You also watch movies. I suck at writing papers I mean im hhorrible and I got an A on every one. Take ths teacher

11/21/11

ENG121

Great English Teacher! She's a little unorganized somedays but overall great, if you don't get your paper right she will give you another chance to do, very understanding and nice. Highly recommend her

10/3/11

Eng122

Good teacher. except she's kinda rude and does not even notice it sometimes. She needs to word things differently.

8/16/11

ENG121

Tamara, by far.. THE BEST TEACHER I'VE EVER had at CLC. She's extremely funny and has a wonderful personality. Every single paper she will let you re-write! She is phenomenal. I wish I could take her again!

5/24/11

ENG122

OMG!! LOVE!!! Tamara's class was incredible!! She is SO funny and has an awesome personality. She is easy to get along with, and understands the plight of all college students. She understands that we are all trying to do a million things at once. If you need an extension for a paper, or have other difficulties, (comment continued above)

5/12/11

ENG121

Ms.Wolff was one of the best professors I have had at CLC. Genuinely cares about her students,I see her in the halls all the time and she still asks how I am doing with school. She makes the class fun and interesting by bringing her own teaching style into it. Her class is semi-deficult but if you pay attention you will definetely pass with an A.

4/27/11

eng121

She is a good teacher, genuinely cares about her students & gives good feedback on the tests. seems very dissholved/unorganized though. since you can revise your essays...pretty easy class. i reccomend!

4/26/11

eng121

If you cant get an A in this class, you pretty much showed that you haven't done anything. Easy teacher. Easy class. Easy A!

3/24/11

ENG122

She is kinda corky but definitely a great teacher. She is very precise on papers and gives lots of feedback. I enjoy her class so so much! Great for conversation too.

2/2/11

eng122

I'm taking her English 122 class and she's wonderful! She loves reading but her class discussions Re alwaysinteresting and will always end the class with a smile :)

1/16/11

ENG121

THE BEST ENGLISH TEACHER. SHE'S REALLY HELPUL AND UNDERSTANDS THAT WE HAVE OTHER RESPOSABILITIES, IF YOU GO TO CLASS, READ AND PARTICIPATE EASY A! LOVE THE WAY SHE TEACH AND WILL EXPLAIN THINGS FOR US TO UNDERSTAND BETTER. OH, AND LOVE THE BOOK SHE USES! TOTALLY RECOMENDED!!

12/16/10

ENG122

Tamara is hands down the best English teacher I have ever had. She's a firm believer in engaged learning, and she will always give you a second chance to improve your grade on a paper. Her biggest pet peeve is people that ditch regularly. So if you just go to class and try to hand in your papers on time and you'll get an A.

11/23/10

ENG121

Excellent teacher! Come to class and do your homework. She will help you with any questions and make sure you are able to do the assignment. She is funny and makes class fun! I dislike English as much as the next guy but I greatly enjoy her class.

11/1/10

eng222

absolultey fabulous teacher. Tough on your writing though!

More English professors at College of Lake County