in College of Lake County that teach English Edit
are you Tamara Wolff?
A+

08/04/2014
good
ENG122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Tamara Wolff is amazing! If you listen and do all of your class work on time, then this is the class for you! I know a lot of these reviews talk about how Tamara likes to have her class watch movies... but its simply to keep her students more engaged and give them a real live look into the detective fiction world! Great class, I highly recommend

06/16/2014
ENG122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I agree with everyone else saying she is unorganized, and we did watch a LOT of movies in this class, but she was very helpful when it came to writing papers and we also read a lot of stories and analyzed what we watched so it wasn't all just fun and games. However, it was a lot of fun and she is very friendly and a riot!

12/16/2013
ENG 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Wolff is rather unorganized and unprepared for class. She is simple and laid back as well. We watched movies the entire class, hardly called an English course. All writings were simple and only had 2 or so essays. We were told we were going to have a lot of quizzes and we've had 2. I do not recommend her as your teacher.

11/09/2013
Eng121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Eng121- Detective Fiction This class was not as I thought it would be. We were constantly watching movies and wasting time instead of focusing on learning how to improve our writing. Very unorganized. Constantly changing due dates. Inexperienced. This is a class for people who want to waste their money and not do anything in class.

11/06/2013
good
ENG108 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is the best teacher! She's always willing to help you on a paper. She is really laid back and always has something positive to say about your papers. I highly reccommend her.

04/17/2013
good
Eng 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Amazing!! Totally the best English teacher at clc!! would highly recommend her!! She's extremely helpful and you could write the worst paper ever and she would still find something positive about it! Love her!

12/07/2011
good
Eng122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. She i unorganized some times. She teaches ok. You do alot of reading from the book which is not hard. You also watch movies. I suck at writing papers I mean im hhorrible and I got an A on every one. Take ths teacher

11/21/2011
good
ENG121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great English Teacher! She's a little unorganized somedays but overall great, if you don't get your paper right she will give you another chance to do, very understanding and nice. Highly recommend her

10/03/2011
good
Eng122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Good teacher. except she's kinda rude and does not even notice it sometimes. She needs to word things differently.

08/16/2011
good
ENG121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Tamara, by far.. THE BEST TEACHER I'VE EVER had at CLC. She's extremely funny and has a wonderful personality. Every single paper she will let you re-write! She is phenomenal. I wish I could take her again!