in University of Massachusetts that teach Biology Edit
are you Albey Reiner?
A+

03/18/2014
good
Cancer and Aids Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Like many others, and even more who will never look at this rating, Albey's class continues to teach. A true master. Thank you!

02/27/2014
good
MICROBIO Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I took Albey's class in '86. Then a Business Major, now with an MBA from the Univ of Chicago--yet, Bio of Cancer and Aids (back in the AZT trial days, no less) is the one class with the most lasting, profound impact. I've bought 'We the Victors' out of print, and contemplate the power of the mind and spirit with far more than the CAPM. Thank you!

02/13/2010
good
bio160 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Almost 20 years after taking his course it's one of the ones I remember the most.

10/23/2005
good
MicBio 167 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Albey Reiner is the man, take his course if he's still teaching it, you'll learn volumes from his brilliance, compassion, humor and intellect. His is a class worth taking.

10/20/2005
good
Cancer and AIDS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of my favorite classes so far. I recommend it for everyone.

09/11/2005
good
MicroBio Cancer Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This was one of my all time favorite classes at UMASS.

08/31/2005
good
Cancer&AIDS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Phenomenal teacher. He is EXTREMELY educated and intelligent, he is a wealth of knowledge. He's a great professor and his class teaches you so much.

08/31/2005
good

What a fantastic class relevant to anyone who lives in any society! Alby is an enthusatic, knowledgeable, talented professor who demands students attend classes and study. If you don't take this class you are selling yourself short.

06/15/2005
good
cancer and AIDS Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best and most passionate professor I ever had. I did not think it was as hard as everyone said and I got an A!

05/02/2005
good
Cancer and Aids Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher but it's a hard class..be prepared to work hard, but it's worth it!