in Collin College that teach Psychology Edit
at Collin College, McKinney, TX
are you Michael Rose?

05/12/2014
good
Psych 2301 Hon. Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

TAKE HIM! He is organized, clear, extremely helpful, and kind. Due dates are at the end of the semester not per week, bonus- life happens. He wants his students to be successful, honestly can not ask for a better professor! Weekly reading, assignments, tests, discussions- Not difficult, not a breeze either. Do work, Get an A. Online Honors.

06/02/2013
good
PSYC 2301 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took his web honors class. Loved it!! He is very helpful and wants his students to think for themselves. Radio lab podcasts used were awesome. I am better prepared for advancement now thanks to Prof Rose. I got an A and earned it. He is firm but fair. He is understanding and very clear on all his assignments. Great honors class. A real super guy.

12/12/2012
good
PSYC2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Took online class. 1 chapter and one test every week, no midterms no finals, no surprises. Great class learned so much. Prof. is helpful whenever you need it.

08/10/2012
psyc2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

awsome

04/20/2012
good
PSYCH2314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's a very intelligent and awesome professor!

04/20/2012
good
psych2314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

awesome professor! :)

01/02/2012
good
Psyc2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! Class was very informative and always interesting. Exams can be difficult, but I would take his classes again.

12/14/2011
good
Psyc2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

His test reviews are tricky. I failed the first two tests but I managed to pick up the slack and pass the last two. He's very engaging. And he knows his stuff. I ended up with a B, but it was not easy. He's a cutie too. :)

12/14/2011
good
PSYC2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher!

12/06/2011
good
Psyc2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Rose is very intelligent and shares this with his students through an enthusiastic personality. Learning was made easier with an environment that?s all about the desire to learn! His tests, or ?celebrations of knowledge? are tough, but if you put in the effort you are sure to pass! My love of Psychology has only been intensified by Rose.

05/06/2011
good
PYSCC02 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best professor EVER! He's so helpful and so brilliant! He's such a cute nerd I love him! I'm taking another class of his ASAP!

05/06/2011
good
PyscC02 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Michael Rose is one of the greatest professors I've ever had! He's so helpful and so brilliant he always makes the work fun and understandable! He's so great and I am planning on taking more classes with him

05/05/2011
good
Psyc2306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A bit of a narcissist, but you learn to love him for it! This i smy 3rd class with him, if you take one, you WILL take another. Take home tests are horrible, LOOK UP the answers and challenge him on it of you get it wrong, he is tricky that way... He will make you crush on him at first because he is just a cute little nerd that way!

04/21/2011
good
PSYC2314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Taking him for Honors Lifespan. Amazing professor. Reasonable expectations in terms of work required, extremely passionate about psychology, extremely knowledgeable about psychology, very knowledgeable about everything (politics, current events, etc.), very funny, very class-discussion oriented. You would be a fool not to take one of his classes.

04/07/2011
good
PSYC2306 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher! Loves what he does and makes every class enjoyable. I always leave wanting more. He gives take home tests which are lengthy but other than that, no real homework. He always works with his students and loves each and every one. If I had room in my schedule, I would without question take him again.

01/10/2011
good
Psych2316 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awsome teacher..makes you want to learn and is so passionate about what he teaches. Keeos u entertained..makes u not wanna fall asleep..def take him again

12/04/2010
good
gen1301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Class was so fun and I cant wait to take another.

11/19/2010
good
PSYC2316 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Love Prof Rose. He makes learning fun. He interjects fun stories that are relevant and ask what we think of the reading materials and for our opinions. Tests are from his slides(provided on his website). I would take him for any Psyc class.

06/07/2010
good
Psych2314 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Rose is awesome, however, I did not like his Life Span class. It was very unorganized and hard to follow. P. Rose even admitted that he did not like teaching Life Span as much as his other classes. I made an A, but it was ALOT of work!

04/30/2010
good
psyc2301 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME PROFESSOR!! Took him for a honors class and he is EXTREMELY helpful with putting you on the right direction for transfering. Hes passionate about what he teaches and makes it fun! I highly recommend him! He will help you with anything you need in this class!