in Brigham Young University that teach Religion Edit
at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
are you Ben Spackman?

09/14/2006
good
REL212 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He was knowledgeable about the scriptures, but he focused on the Hebrew and Greek behind words. His class wasnt fair cuz most of what we were tested on was what scholars say about the NT, rather than what the NT says. I feel like I can support my argument for several topics of debate, but that my overall knowledge of the NT could have grown more.

09/11/2006
good
Rel121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed his class. He gave us lots of extra info we could research if we'd like. His tests aren't too hard (essay format though) because he grades the highest score as 100% All info on tests are taken from the in-class lectures and the reading assignments. Do your reading and pay attention in class and this class and you can get an A.