in Bethel University that teach Physical Education Edit
at Bethel University, St. Paul, MN
are you Steve Henkel?

11/06/2014
good
EDU 424 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-
"There for you" "Gives good feedback" "Respected by students"

He would do anything to help you succeed. His care for his students is apparent. Very helpful, great guy!

09/28/2012
good
HPE205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I learned to express myself through the SCAMPER method of creativity. Activities that used to seem monotonous, like brushing my teeth, have so much meaning now. I have discovered the key to finding creativity in every aspect of life.

04/25/2012
good
HPE205 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Woot!! Henkel is my favorite!!!

08/30/2007
good
HPE340 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Henkel Rocks

09/11/2006
hpe300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A