Matthew Wenzlau at Mesa Community College

Matthew Wenzlau

Number of ratings 41 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

7/16/14

MUC110

This professor continued on with more detailed info from his 109 class. I took both 109 and 110 my semester. I liked it because he answered real life questions and treated us like professionals.

7/15/14

Gbs205

Taken for transfer to ASU... It was fine... He answered my emails, which was good for online.

5/26/14

MUC110

He helped me with a business plan for my studio. This was good for what I'm doing right now.

5/7/14

GBS 205

Super interesting class, you have homework each week but it's easy. All the tests and final are take home and overall he is just a really good teacher. He is smart and quirky and also attractive. All pluses in my book!

5/4/14

Muc110

4/14/14

Gbs205

This was for my last semester... It was okay... He's picky about you attending class though amd wants you to be on time?..

4/6/14

GBS205

Seems like most of these online courses were fairly similar, but this professor actually answered my emails and read our discussion boards, which I liked.

3/30/14

GBS205

This wasn't bad... take home exams and weekly homework. s

3/13/14

Muc110

I took this course after muc109... Some good info and I was able to get answers to some stuff my band was going through.

12/24/13

REL 270

I took this class not knowing what i got into. Professor Wenslau made it so easy to come to class. Homework and finals as well as quiz were open book. He made the class easy. I strongly advise you for an A take him.

11/26/13

Gbs205

I liked the class, some cool discussions on current events and tests were straightforward. Have to attend class tho..

10/29/13

Gbs205

I learned a lot. The guy knows his stuff.

7/29/13

GBS205

Good class. The professor worked with my schedule and made it interesting.

7/17/13

GBS205

Needed this class for prereq... Good professor, challenging online discussion and helpful.

5/13/13

MUC110

I took this class after taking his muc109 class... Knows his stuff and I actually learned something.

5/11/13

REL270

Was an easy class. Had open book midterm and final. Everything in the tests he went over in the lectures. In order to pass you must attend all the lectures. Overall excellent teacher. I would recommend taking this class.

3/23/13

REL270

Just had a lecture on Ayn Rand compared with Paul's writings for this class, and it was mind blowing. A great discussion and worth the time. A+

3/4/13

REL270

Great Teacher, super helpful. Interesting talks in class. Don't like the textbook AT ALL, but he makes it bearable. Super personable professor and very helpful. I highly recommend him!

12/15/12

REL243

Good Class. I took this class to fill a requirement. Professor was interesting, and tons of extra credit. I got an A.

10/20/12

MUC295

I took this Professor's MUC109 class, which was so helpful, and now I took the MUC295 class for marketing, and it was just as good. Valuable information that would cost a ton outside of classes.

More Religion professors at Mesa Community College