Matthew Wenzlau at Mesa Community College

Matthew Wenzlau

Number of ratings 36 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

4/14/14

Gbs205

This was for my last semester... It was okay... He's picky about you attending class though amd wants you to be on time?..

4/6/14

GBS205

Seems like most of these online courses were fairly similar, but this professor actually answered my emails and read our discussion boards, which I liked.

3/30/14

GBS205

This wasn't bad... take home exams and weekly homework. s

3/13/14

Muc110

I took this course after muc109... Some good info and I was able to get answers to some stuff my band was going through.

12/24/13

REL 270

I took this class not knowing what i got into. Professor Wenslau made it so easy to come to class. Homework and finals as well as quiz were open book. He made the class easy. I strongly advise you for an A take him.

11/26/13

Gbs205

I liked the class, some cool discussions on current events and tests were straightforward. Have to attend class tho..

10/29/13

Gbs205

I learned a lot. The guy knows his stuff.

7/29/13

GBS205

Good class. The professor worked with my schedule and made it interesting.

7/17/13

GBS205

Needed this class for prereq... Good professor, challenging online discussion and helpful.

5/13/13

MUC110

I took this class after taking his muc109 class... Knows his stuff and I actually learned something.

5/11/13

REL270

Was an easy class. Had open book midterm and final. Everything in the tests he went over in the lectures. In order to pass you must attend all the lectures. Overall excellent teacher. I would recommend taking this class.

3/23/13

REL270

Just had a lecture on Ayn Rand compared with Paul's writings for this class, and it was mind blowing. A great discussion and worth the time. A+

3/4/13

REL270

Great Teacher, super helpful. Interesting talks in class. Don't like the textbook AT ALL, but he makes it bearable. Super personable professor and very helpful. I highly recommend him!

12/15/12

REL243

Good Class. I took this class to fill a requirement. Professor was interesting, and tons of extra credit. I got an A.

10/20/12

MUC295

I took this Professor's MUC109 class, which was so helpful, and now I took the MUC295 class for marketing, and it was just as good. Valuable information that would cost a ton outside of classes.

8/1/12

REL243

Good class for working students. I needed to take a course like this at nights because I work. The professor understood my work schedule and ensured that I had opportunities to get a good grade. Thanks Matt!

7/30/12

REL243

I come from a Muslim background and was reluctant to take this class, but the professor was able to take my religion and other religions and not make anyone biased or judgmental. I liked this class, I got an A, and felt that the professor respected both religious and non-religious students. A++

7/23/12

REL243

Good course. Tests are straight forward and easy homework. Plus, the professor is cool. Very laid-back and knowledgable.

7/20/12

REL243

I took this professor for Intro to Christianity (which was great) and this world religions class, which was also great. Very straight forward, homework was easy, and lots of extra credit. Highly recommend!

6/21/12

REL270

GREAT PROFESSOR VERY INFORMATIVE ON NEW TESTAMENT MATERIAL. KNOWS HOW TO KEEP HIS CLASS INTERESTED. NEVER BORING. TEACHING STYLE IS EASY GOING WITH ENTHUSIASM AND IS HARD WORKING. I LEFT THIS CLASS LEARNING A LOT WITH OUT THE USUAL LECTURES THAT PUT YOU TO SLEEP. BUT STILL WAS EXPECTED TO WORK. WOULD TAKE ANOTHER CLASS OF HIS.

More Religion professors at Mesa Community College