in Mesa Community College that teach Business & Information Systems Edit
at Mesa Community College, Mesa, AZ
are you Matthew Wenzlau?
02/25/2015
good
MUC109 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Participation matters"

I am taking his 109 and 110courses in music and they are awesome..I like the info he gives because it helps me.

good
Gbs205 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A
"Would take again" "Gives good feedback"

I had no problem with this professor or class... I had to call him about my final bc I got locked out.. After a 5 min call I was fine... Got an A

12/20/2014
GBS 205 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Tough Grader" "Assignments galore"

Taken Spring 2014. Professor is very unprofessional. Would email with questions, his responses were rude or sarcastic. Added random assignments whenever he felt like it. All the tests were multiple choice until the final. The final was completely unrealistic & 30% of your grade. Needless to say I no longer have a 4.0. DO NOT TAKE HIS CLASSES.

good
GBS205 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A
"Participation matters" "Would take again"

just finished the semester and I have enough energy to write this. The class was good.. mostly discussion boards and papers... the final was not easy... but got 2 tries at it. I had enough time for it all

10/13/2014
good
GBS205 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Participation matters" "Respected by students"

This teacher was good. He wants you to participate in all the discussions and he is strangely picky about attending class, but also is a good class to get an A.

07/29/2014
good
Gbs205 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

I just finished this course for summer online. It wasn't bad. I got an A and learned some stuff. Thanks Matt.

07/16/2014
good
MUC110 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor continued on with more detailed info from his 109 class. I took both 109 and 110 my semester. I liked it because he answered real life questions and treated us like professionals.

07/15/2014
good
Gbs205 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Taken for transfer to ASU... It was fine... He answered my emails, which was good for online.

05/26/2014
good
MUC110 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

He helped me with a business plan for my studio. This was good for what I'm doing right now.

05/07/2014
good
GBS 205 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Super interesting class, you have homework each week but it's easy. All the tests and final are take home and overall he is just a really good teacher. He is smart and quirky and also attractive. All pluses in my book!

05/04/2014
good
Muc110 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Okay.

04/14/2014
good
Gbs205 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This was for my last semester... It was okay... He's picky about you attending class though amd wants you to be on time?..

04/06/2014
good
GBS205 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Seems like most of these online courses were fairly similar, but this professor actually answered my emails and read our discussion boards, which I liked.

03/30/2014
good
GBS205 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This wasn't bad... take home exams and weekly homework. s

03/13/2014
good
Muc110 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I took this course after muc109... Some good info and I was able to get answers to some stuff my band was going through.

12/24/2013
good
REL 270 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took this class not knowing what i got into. Professor Wenslau made it so easy to come to class. Homework and finals as well as quiz were open book. He made the class easy. I strongly advise you for an A take him.

11/26/2013
good
Gbs205 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I liked the class, some cool discussions on current events and tests were straightforward. Have to attend class tho..

10/29/2013
good
Gbs205 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I learned a lot. The guy knows his stuff.

07/29/2013
good

Good class. The professor worked with my schedule and made it interesting.

07/17/2013
good
GBS205 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Needed this class for prereq... Good professor, challenging online discussion and helpful.