Asberine Alford at Suffolk County Community College

Asberine Alford

Number of ratings 3 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/11/07

Bu52

Dr. Alford is a very good teacher. She teaches clearly and it's easy to comprehend what she wants students to do. I took BA52 during the last spring semester, as online class, and I didn’t have any trouble to perform the tasks or to do all the homework and assignments. I got an A working hard. As long as you follow the instructions for homework and

12/16/06

BA52

AWFUL professor. Obviously college is a lot of work, but she just doesn't understand that we have other classes as well! Gives a TON of work, expects you to write like 1000 words for each discussion.. I wrote more than most and I still got a not-so-good grade. Doesn't respond quick, final exam and projects are long and tedious.. stay away from her!

9/19/06

BA52

wow I definitely dont like this professor. Im taking her office mangmnt class online & not only does she give a lot of work but she has about 27462 rules. It's really ridiculous. She's constantly complaining about or criticizing something. Seems to expect too much from her students & I dont think she realizes we have other work too. don't take her!

More Business professors at Suffolk County Community College