in Suffolk County Community College that teach Business Edit
at Suffolk County Community College, Selden, NY
are you Asberine Alford?

05/11/2007
good
Bu52 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Alford is a very good teacher. She teaches clearly and it's easy to comprehend what she wants students to do. I took BA52 during the last spring semester, as online class, and I didn’t have any trouble to perform the tasks or to do all the homework and assignments. I got an A working hard. As long as you follow the instructions for homework and

12/16/2006
BA52 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AWFUL professor. Obviously college is a lot of work, but she just doesn't understand that we have other classes as well! Gives a TON of work, expects you to write like 1000 words for each discussion.. I wrote more than most and I still got a not-so-good grade. Doesn't respond quick, final exam and projects are long and tedious.. stay away from her!

09/19/2006
BA52 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

wow I definitely dont like this professor. Im taking her office mangmnt class online & not only does she give a lot of work but she has about 27462 rules. It's really ridiculous. She's constantly complaining about or criticizing something. Seems to expect too much from her students & I dont think she realizes we have other work too. don't take her!