Ann McCoy at University of Central Missouri

Ann McCoy

Number of ratings 24 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/3/12

MATH3840

Dr. McCoy is the best math teacher at UCM. If you have any choice, take her class! Her classes are very easy, but VERY HELPFUL!!!

4/20/12

MATH4822

She loves to teach and it shows. If you are in math education TAKE HER!!! She gives you so much information that will help you in the future. Best teacher at UCM!!

4/17/12

MATH4822

Mrs. McCoy is a great professor. She is very helpful and lenient with assignments and their due dates. She makes learning the material fun and interesting. I recommend taking any classes you can with her!

2/12/12

MATH4822

Professor McCoy is a wonderful teacher. She is easy to work with and very helpful. She doesn't assign much homework, and is flexible with assignment/test dates.

5/12/11

MATH1620

This class was really easy! She is so nice and willing to help you in any way she can. I hope I can get her as a teacher again!

3/15/11

MATH1620

Awesome teacher! She is extremely helpful! Great professor to take if you have to take Contemporary Math! Take her if you can!

12/9/10

MATH2801

You will love her!! She is one of the best professors I have ever had! She truely cares about her students. She pushes you when she knows you can do better. She gives you great ideas to use in the classroom. I can't wait to use the activities in my classroom. I really hope to have her again. It is hard to get into her classes, but really try!

12/9/10

MATH2801

10/14/10

MATH1800

Ann is a wonderful teacher. You will love her. She obviously loves what she does and is a mom to all of the class. The most understanding teacher that I have had, and my favorite. As long as you go to class you will get an A.

10/12/10

Math1810

Great Class! Great Teacher! we took notes and had hands on activities a lot! The homework we had was small and we had a week to turn it in. She was very helpful! And made math very enjoyable! I learned so much from her and it will all be useful when I teach!

3/14/10

Good teacher

12/16/09

Math1800

The most inspirational teacher I have ever had. Very willing to help, treats you like you are her own. She really cares about everyone in the class!

11/12/09

Math1620

She is the best teacher i have EVER had. She teaches math very well so that you understand it! She gives a ton of extra credit! There is not way you can fail her class unless you NEVER go to class. I love her!

10/14/08

Math1800

I took Mrs. McCoy for Math 1800 and 2801 and she is AWESOME! Probably the best college professor I have had yet! She gives creative ideas and games that you can use in your classroom and alot of the classtime is spent playing the games. She even gives candy every couple of weeks and on test days! In all, she is awesome! Definitely take her class!!!

1/9/08

math1800

Mcoy was an inspiring teacher! She made me interested in math and excited to teach math to my students one day.

12/20/07

MATH1620

This lady is one of the best teachers I have ever had. Not only is she extremely patient and willing to help, she is always cheerful and in a good mood. I loathe math but she makes it easy and actually decently fun.

12/13/07

math2801

Absolutely loved having her! If you have a choice, and able to take her, please do! I wish I could repeat math just to have her again, and I hate math. She makes if fun and enteraining and willing to help anyone!

10/26/07

MATH1800

Amazing teacher took both 1800 and 2801 with her. If you have a chance to take her do so. I hated math and I was scared to take this class, now I am not scared about teaching math to my 1st graders!!!

5/4/07

MATH1800

willing to help the students and gives great ideas for activities in the classroom.

5/3/07