in University of Central Missouri that teach Mathematics Edit
at University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO
are you Ann McCoy?

12/03/2012
good
MATH3840 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. McCoy is the best math teacher at UCM. If you have any choice, take her class! Her classes are very easy, but VERY HELPFUL!!!

04/20/2012
good
MATH4822 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She loves to teach and it shows. If you are in math education TAKE HER!!! She gives you so much information that will help you in the future. Best teacher at UCM!!

04/17/2012
good

Mrs. McCoy is a great professor. She is very helpful and lenient with assignments and their due dates. She makes learning the material fun and interesting. I recommend taking any classes you can with her!

02/12/2012
good
MATH4822 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor McCoy is a wonderful teacher. She is easy to work with and very helpful. She doesn't assign much homework, and is flexible with assignment/test dates.

05/12/2011
good
MATH1620 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was really easy! She is so nice and willing to help you in any way she can. I hope I can get her as a teacher again!

03/15/2011
good
MATH1620 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! She is extremely helpful! Great professor to take if you have to take Contemporary Math! Take her if you can!

12/09/2010
good
MATH2801 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

You will love her!! She is one of the best professors I have ever had! She truely cares about her students. She pushes you when she knows you can do better. She gives you great ideas to use in the classroom. I can't wait to use the activities in my classroom. I really hope to have her again. It is hard to get into her classes, but really try!

12/09/2010

10/14/2010
good
MATH1800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Ann is a wonderful teacher. You will love her. She obviously loves what she does and is a mom to all of the class. The most understanding teacher that I have had, and my favorite. As long as you go to class you will get an A.

10/12/2010
good
Math1810 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great Class! Great Teacher! we took notes and had hands on activities a lot! The homework we had was small and we had a week to turn it in. She was very helpful! And made math very enjoyable! I learned so much from her and it will all be useful when I teach!

03/14/2010

Good teacher

12/16/2009
good
Math1800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

The most inspirational teacher I have ever had. Very willing to help, treats you like you are her own. She really cares about everyone in the class!

11/12/2009
good
Math1620 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best teacher i have EVER had. She teaches math very well so that you understand it! She gives a ton of extra credit! There is not way you can fail her class unless you NEVER go to class. I love her!

10/14/2008
good
Math1800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Mrs. McCoy for Math 1800 and 2801 and she is AWESOME! Probably the best college professor I have had yet! She gives creative ideas and games that you can use in your classroom and alot of the classtime is spent playing the games. She even gives candy every couple of weeks and on test days! In all, she is awesome! Definitely take her class!!!

01/09/2008
good
math1800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mcoy was an inspiring teacher! She made me interested in math and excited to teach math to my students one day.

12/20/2007
good
MATH1620 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This lady is one of the best teachers I have ever had. Not only is she extremely patient and willing to help, she is always cheerful and in a good mood. I loathe math but she makes it easy and actually decently fun.

12/13/2007
good
math2801 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely loved having her! If you have a choice, and able to take her, please do! I wish I could repeat math just to have her again, and I hate math. She makes if fun and enteraining and willing to help anyone!

10/26/2007
good
MATH1800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher took both 1800 and 2801 with her. If you have a chance to take her do so. I hated math and I was scared to take this class, now I am not scared about teaching math to my 1st graders!!!

05/04/2007
good
MATH1800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

willing to help the students and gives great ideas for activities in the classroom.

05/03/2007
good
Math1800 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

BEST PROFESSOR EVER!