in University of Central Missouri that teach Art Edit
at University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO
are you Mick Luehrman?

02/14/2012
good
Art1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was legit! I really enjoyed his class and I am looking forward to going on the Paris/London trip with him!

01/01/2012
ARTDraw Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

He was great! The only negative thing I have to say, is that I never saw what he could do, and when I did I was not so impressed. This class was not hard at all. I expected harder classes from the ART department.

04/23/2008
good
hist101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Libelous comment

02/27/2007
good
Art1110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Luehrman is awesome! He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He's also easy to talk to, and genuinely cares about his students. Definately take his class if you can!

10/17/2006
AET1110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Perfectionist (and expects everyone else to be perfect), doesn't like to spend too much time explaining things to individual students, very rude, very unhelpful even when you go to his office with questions.