in Wheaton College that teach Political Science Edit
Ashley Woodiwiss
Professor in the Political Science department
at Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
are you Ashley Woodiwiss?

04/27/2010
good
PO101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is now at Erskine College and I totally disagree with the other malcontent on this page. I dress like I never had a mother and have had no problems. He is engaging, challenging, hilarious, and committed to Christ and his family.

11/26/2009
good
PSCI347 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of my top-3 favorite profs ever.

11/08/2007
good
PSCI145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Before Doc Woodiwiss, I didn't care about political theory. After Doc Woodiwiss, I'm looking into grad school. He's intimidating at first. That's okay - he's on your team. Overly sensitive students won't like him - he doesn't coddle (neither does life). He is, however, hilarious.

11/03/2006
good
PSCI145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Though I'm a PSCI major, I was NOT looking forward to this required class (political philosophy). It was absolutely AMAZING, though. Doc's a great person, who really challenges you to think about what you believe. Take at least one class with him! P.S. Took 346 with him, too - only difference being that I went in there WANTING to be there. : )

04/30/2005
good
psi Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

a must take