in Northern Kentucky University that teach Accountancy Edit
are you Catherine Neal?

1 Professor's Note
05/12/2014
good
BUS 330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Prof Neal is a nice lady who teaches an interesting class. There are 2 tests that are not too bad. My only complaint is that the group project, which is almost half the class grade, is partially graded by other students in the class. If they don't do well, they want others to do poorly as well. Still, take Prof Neal for this class if you can.

05/08/2012
good
BUS330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love Dr. Neal! She is an amazing professor and she really makes the material come to life. Don't buy the book, just study the PowerPoints. Be sure to study details. She doesn't grade the projects very hard, I don't know of anyone who didn't get an A. Just come to class & you'll be fine. It's too bad that she is going on her sabbatical for a year!

12/21/2011
good
BUS305 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Do the work and participate in class. She makes i very enjoyable...not lecture, but more class discussion. She's great!

12/15/2011
good
BUS330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I enjoyed the class. She came prepared everytime and knew the material. Attendance is mandatory, but she gave us 4 free absences.

11/24/2011
good
Bus330 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Neal is the best

Posted on: 05/01/13
Last Updated:

I very much appreciate the positive comments, however I'd like to add that my classes are far from easy. We cover a great deal of important and complex material through highly interactive discussions and projects. Students say they learn more in BUS 330 than in other classes--which is great and important. Also, BUY AND READ THE BOOK! Seriously.