in University of Central Florida that teach Education Edit
at University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
are you Judy Levin?

12/04/2008
good
EEC4604 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Levin will do anything for you. You will stay the whole time however she will give you a break. Nothing changes the whole semester no new assignments none taken away. Rubric's clear concise you know what you did wrong or right. Great teacher!

05/04/2008
good
EEC4604 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is amazing! She is willing to help you with anything, even it doesn't pertain to her class, she is always there to lend a helping hand. I wish everyone in the Education department had her view on life. She will do anything to help her students out! Take her if you can, you will learn more in her classes than all others combined!

03/04/2008
good
EEC4604 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best professor I have ever had. Genuinely cares about all of her students. Assignments are all very relevant to ECE. Never wastes your time. Relates to students easily & often. Really knows her stuff, but also really knows how to teach it! The nicest lady you will ever meet. POSITIVELY recommend!! Take her if you have the chance!

05/08/2007
good
RED4311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best professor ever. In her classes I felt like what I was learning could be helpful to me in the future. All other Ed teachers just seemed uninterested like they were wasting our time. Take classes with her if possible. If every Early Childhood Ed class had her as the professor, then the College of Ed would be a great experience.

12/27/2006
good
MAE4300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Levin is one of the best teachers I've ever had. Some of her assignments are pretty involved, but everything that we did was meaningful and relevent to teaching and I feel like I learned a LOT from being in her class this semester. I would recommend her to anyone.