in Wayne County Community College that teach English Edit
at Wayne County Community College, Detroit, MI
are you Emily Mitseff?

05/17/2013
good
ENG 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

MRS.EMILY IS A GREAT TEACHER. SHE TELLS YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND SHE CARES IF YOU EARN. IT IS AND EASY CLASS. BUT DON'T GET ON HER BAD SIDE BECAUSE SHE IS NOT A PUSH OVER TEACHER.IT'S UP TO YOU TO DO THE WORK THAT SHE GIVES. SHE EXPLAINS IT CLEARLY OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS IT. KEEP IT UP MRS. MITSEFF. LOVE THAT TEACHER TAK

05/02/2013
good
Eng 119 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher if you don't cheat. She busted a bunch of people plagiarizing and has a knack for busting people. She will help you if you ask. Some people do not like her because they are frustrated that they don't know English as well as they thought they did.

11/14/2012
good
ENG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Miss Emily is great! She is aware of what people say about her and she laughs. A bunch of students got busted for plagiarizing by the 6th week. She does not play games and warned us. Now, we have like 10 people in class and she is a riot. Fun, helpful, and really does care about her students.

08/20/2012
Eng119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I had her and she is very helpful but when it comes down to saying what she means or keeping her word.. She's not one of those people. She do not care if you miss a day, she will tell you that she will give you the make up but never gets around to it. Do Not Take Her!

05/23/2012
good
ENG3048 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Miss Emily is one of the best instructors out there for students who want to learn. I was shocked to learn how much my previous teachers forgot to tell me. I learned more than I ever expected and she gave me all of the time I needed and more if I wanted. Great teacher !!!

10/08/2011
good
Eng119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the best instructors WCCCD has to offer. I took her for SPH 101, ENG 119, and ENG 120 and earned an A out of all three classes. She is very responsive to E-Mails. If you are serious about your education, want to learn, and not slack off with your work, I would recommend taking her.

09/14/2011
good
ENG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Emily is not an easy teacher,but a very good teacher.As long as you follow her direction and ask for help,most students should have improvements.I took her class fall and spring,now I'm at Michigan State and I am passing the classes almost effortless.Some say she may be intimidating or mean,that out of ignorance,shes a teacher that cares.GoGreen

09/10/2011
ENG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

RUN!!! She does not knows what she is doing. She tells you one thing and do another. She will criticize you in front of the whole class if you miss a comma in an essay. DON TAKE HER!!!

08/26/2011
ENG119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is not a good professor at all. Gives too much work and is very critical. She is mean and surly. I don't recommend taking her class

08/08/2011
good
ENG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Miss Emily is the best! She is kind, helpful, smart, and cares what happens to her students. The best thing she does is rewrite our papers to show us how to do it the right way. How many instructors do this for the students. Most just put a letter grade on it and hand it back. Take her and really learn how to write.

06/15/2011
good
Eng120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Emily is very direct and helpful. But if you are not trying to help yourself in doing well in her class, she will know and fail you. Not of emphasis: Show up on time all the time.

05/07/2011
good
eng120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Emily is a very compassionate about teacher, she is a fair, easy going, kind person.If you apply yourself, success is guaranteed. I recommend her to any student serious about college..oh leave the attitude at the door.

05/03/2011
good
Eng119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Emily is awesome. I feel that she was the only English teacher who gave me confident in writing a paper. I never knew how talented i was, until i took her class. YES, I will recommend people to take her class. If someone wants a teacher who is willing to push you in the right direction. Ms.Emily is the CORRECT teacher. Take the class, its great.

04/11/2011
good
eng120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Doesn't anyone realize that plagerism(copying someone elses words without listing reference)is illegal?Miss Emily could have you expelled from school.Be grateful she pounds that into your heads and stop doing it and expecting a grade!

04/06/2011
good
eng119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I found Miss Emily to be very clear and helpful.It was me that was close minded. Being a grown person,I went in thinking I already knew everything but have since learned I have a long way to go.Miss emily can't be bullied like many other instructors.

01/06/2011
sph101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She doesn't critique your speeches; she criticizes them. She has favorites in class and wants you to kiss her butt (which she has none). I do not recommend taking her for anything

01/06/2011
eng120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I got an above average grade in this class but her attitude is what I did not like. She's rude and talks to grown adults as if they are slow. I do not advise anyone to take her unless you want drama.

01/05/2011
SPH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Has favorites, grades unfair and has a bad attitude. Even though I passed with a very good grade (due to my own hard work) I will never tell anyone to take her because she is just crazy

01/02/2011
good
eng119 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I like Miss Emily's personal stories.I believe it is better to talk about ones self than to gossip about others.She shares her stories as they relate to her teaching.If more students paid attention to her than their cell phone, they might learn something.Oh and,show up on time,stay till the end and don't skip.

12/26/2010
ENG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This isn't a class I would recommend anyone to take. I passed her class but she put everyone through alot. She talks to everyone as if their children. Everyday, she comes to class and talks about her personal life. As for grading, it is quite unfair. She does certain things for certain people and if your not one of those people be afraid.