in Florida International University that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Arturo Perez?
C

11/18/2013
good
MGF1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He sent us a lot of exercises to prepare to the exams. He managed to explain almost all kind of exercises that went to tests

11/18/2013
Calculus 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT TAKE THIS CLASS, horrible accent even for me I'm hispanic, i has no any touch or sense of relation to the class, his reviews have nothing to do with the test, hi skips exercises and is alway hurry teaching, if you ask him something he will act like he didn't hear you. not recommended at all.

10/13/2013
good
MGF 1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Heavy accent, sometimes hard to decipher, but VERY thorough. Sometimes will spend an entire class on one or two problems, explaining the same thing over and over. Never really talked to him, I just showed up, listened and left and I passed the class no problem. Attendance isn't mandatory but it helps to go and pay attention when you're there.

09/26/2013
MAC2311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Worst professor I haver ever had, doesn't give reviews, doesn't care about the students grades,any help,doesn't like to do all the exercise, and like to do very difficult tests. When you ask something he just say no I can't answer that. He explain the classes very quickly, even though I have taken summer classes this one is twice quickly.Bad accent

08/16/2013
MGF 1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C

Class was tough, but I somehow managed to pass the class, because of the curves he gives. Not the best professor, but not the worst. This coming from somebody that put minimal effort in the class. So you decide.

05/11/2013
good
MAC1147 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a wonderful teacher. I always have had problems with mathematics, but professor taught me an important thing: how to study this subject. I did what he told me to do. I read the sections before doing the homework and I prepared a summary of what I learned. After that the rest was pretty easy. I got an A!

04/25/2013
good
MGF1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Honestly anyone that complains about his class didnt try. His exams come straight from his reviews. He knows who goes to class, he knows me by name. He answers quest. and breaks everything down. I absolutely recommend him. Great teacher, great attitude. 15/50 kids attended class regularly(myself included) and hes definitely helping us pass.

04/25/2013
good
MAC1140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

The class itself is difficult because math is difficult but Presa does his best to get his students to understand the subject. He is very nice and always willing to help. I already took the class before and had to drop bec the professor was horrible. Presa is very clear and goes step by step through all his lessons. I really learned& recommend him

04/24/2013
good
MGF 1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He's very nice and really does explain concepts thoroughly. If you are stuck on any problem he will help you through it. Attendance is not mandatory but if you want to have any chance of passing the class, you should go. It's a difficult subject but he does a great job of explaining everything. Only math class I've actually gotten a good grade on.

04/18/2013
MGF 1107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you go to class, take notes, & be patient you'll be able to pass. HOWEVER, you get four tests, none of which are dropped, if you fail one then you're out of luck. Considering that my entire class this semester was angry (because we could barely understand him) I suggest take another teacher and save yourself a headache.